retro 6 for 09 confirmed

hoping for the best, hopefully some og colorways, and for the cement dub zero's might be a good clue of the cement 4's to be re retro's. jus sayin

that would be sweet

laugh.gif

At the 24% chance.

All the hate on the green and orange color...where's all my hurricane fan's at...these would look nice with a portis jersey

Originally Posted by wigglez25

All the hate on the green and orange color...where's all my hurricane fan's at...these would look nice with a portis jersey

people still wear jerseys?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by aec23

i just want the og maroons retros. most underrated vis imo.
yes of course most underrated. Back in 91 alot people was turn off because of the maroon tongue and most settle for white/infrared.Not me i lovemaroon and sport blue VI better than infrared.

Those were one of the og colorways i had back then. I first got the infareds but then the maroons were just sittin on store shelves for months so i picked oneup. I loved them and i wore them until the soles passed yellow to a dark orange almost red
pimp.gif
Try that with your cdp carmines the soles will snap off

I think administration gets paid for letting rumors rock. How can this "rumor" as said in title, be 17 pages long?
What happened 2 no more retros for some time?
Maybe they meant no more cradle sized retros?
But for real, whats with all the peapod colorway loving going around?
My advise 2 every collector is this. If you cannot buy at least 5 pairs of every major release (LS) quit now

Originally Posted by darius3668

Originally Posted by wigglez25

people still wear jerseys?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
i guess in your mind sports fans and people wholike and follow sports don't exist anymore.

Back
Top Bottom