Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waits for no limit and bots....Everyone going to be copping off ebay for triple the price
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1 per person please, if sales slow down and they're extra then open it up for people to buy another one later.

This whole "senior priority" thing is a little lame. You miss it, you miss it. You cop, congratulations. :smh: at wanting a 6+ year old sign up date to grant you special privileges.

I deserve a hat :lol: ive been crying about it every day since the first release. i rarely wear fitted these days but this would be worn all day ever day

This whole "senior priority" thing is a little lame. You miss it, you miss it. You cop, congratulations. :smh: at wanting a 6+ year old sign up date to grant you special privileges.

I don't care about whether you joined in 1999 or today. If you indicate your size in the poll, you are doing your part to make sure supply is there.

With that said...

There SHOULD be a way for the members who are voting in the poll, to have access to buy one hat before the general release. After all, we are the ones driving production numbers and saying we want to buy them.

Some of us have already missed out the first time, have been asking for another run, and now it's happening and we are voting in the poll for our size, even willing to pay for a pre-order and you're right, it's going to be "if you miss it, you miss it. you cop, congratulations" situation apparently. Which sucks, and honestly, I feel like more can be done to give some of us a fair shot.

Last edited:
Why would someone who isint a member of niketalk cop one of the hats anyway?

The same reason people buy shoes that they don't even like. To Strong-arm the people that actually want them and resell them for more than market value.

It's going to happen and no one will be surprised by it I hope

because we're in the age of hype. People don't care what the meaning is, they just want people to oogle over what they have. It's an empty satisfaction. 

hype? resell? NT is pretty known so yea

while we are all members here, theres plenty of people who have been here a long time who WANTED a hat to wear who didnt get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom