Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a strap back I'll purchase.

This would be my preferred choice, especially an Ebbets Field x NT strapback :nthat:

Still voted for a 7 3/4.

**** any and all of your greedy clowns trying to get more than one. Especially you new cats.

Last edited:
Lol at criteria. 
laugh.gif

None of you 2010 and later people bet not apply for a hat. Unless you got multiple bans and screen names. The last time the site crashed and it was damn near impossible to get one

They better apply for a hat if they plan on purchasing so enough are made. I'm gonna be mad if I miss out again because of new members that didn't even indicate their size in this poll decide they want the hat come release. My size 7 3/8 seems to be the most popular I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Methodical Management Methodical Management , @eCapCity,

Is there any way we can pay in advance to ensure we get one? Can the people that indicated their size in the poll at least get an access code that allows us to buy one hat one day before the general release if we can't pay in advance? Maybe combine these two things so if we pay in advance, we can get an access code to order one hat one day early? I understand that you guys are trying to get these made ASAP so the poll is only open for a week but there will be so much more demand once people see this this thread from the time the poll closes up until release. Not to mention all the people who didn't bother to indicate their size in the poll and the lurkers.

Having been on NT since 2003 and missing out on the first one I'd hate to miss this again. I'm sure a lot of other OG members share this sentiment with me. There has to be a way for the people who indicated their size in the poll to pay in advance to be able to purchase one hat. Please consider this!!!

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesnt like that line on the back.
Its kinda like one of those nike slogan tees.

Much respect tho gettin one regardless 8)

Am I the only one who doesnt like that line on the back.
Its kinda like one of those nike slogan tees.

Much respect tho gettin one regardless 8)

That's the one part I never liked about the hay. It should be the Yuku Wizard holding his wand the way the regular back has the MLB player.

Last edited:
If you guys referring to the paragraph I wrote, I read the entire thread then posted a suggestion (not a pre-order) for a way to ensure the people who really want these can get them. A better explanation of how it could work:

-Indicate your size in the poll.
-Poll closes in a week.
-Meth sends unique code to each user who indicated their size in the poll via PM.
-Code can be used to purchase one hat (in the size they indicated) one day early, before the general release, once the hats are available.

I don't see a down side to this or any reason that it can't/shouldn't be done. No one can complain they missed out if it's done this way.

Last edited:
-Chose 7 3/4 my waves are ready :pimp:

-I was on NT before 2011

Last edited:
take the poll data and just produce twice that ...

2 hat limit. 

better to have more in stock, im sure theyll go regardless. 

put it this way, if i dont get my hat. there will be blood.

i got screwed on the original release with that limited BS and random people buying em and not wearing em.

i just better get my hat/s thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom