Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth, thanks for the opportunity again. Good cause for a great site even though I don't buy much sneakers anymore.

Anyways, we ignoring ecapcitys initial release date of 12/15 9:00 AM correct? Also, you'll give 24 hours notice on here or a new post?

Thanks!

nerd.gif

is there a way to post the link on NT where only members who log in can access it? 

make the 24 hour notice, saying the link will go live at "xx:xx"  and when the time comes just post it. 

or is that just wishful thinking

Last edited:
is there a way to post the link on NT where only members who log in can access it? 

make the 24 hour notice, saying the link will go live at "xx:xx"  and when the time comes just post it. 

or is that just wishful thinking
Thats been brought up numerous times. its not happening

just let it go yall ... the process is what it is.

may the best man win

That would be a shame, because the people who ARE genuinely appreciative are exactly the ones we put all this together for. 
Man I have some thoughts and viewpoints on this release. Particularly on who and why people want this so bad. 

At the end of the day I'm very appreciative of the efforts put forth. And most importantly, of your continued charity work. 

I'm guessing hats are going to be released sometime this week so we can have them by Christmas? :D

I'm guessing hats are going to be released sometime this week so we can have them by Christmas? :D

Then this thread is really going to turn to mayhem about anything and everything related to shipping....looking like the Supreme thread after a major drop. :lol:

Just tried on my 7 1/2 fitted and that thing is just a little too tight for my head, looks like I'm sizing up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom