Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my size in the poll but it would be considerate if it were limited to members only at least. Maybe I missed it, that it was for members only but that's just my opinion.

December? I hope this won't be on some JB holiday release steeze 
laugh.gif

Would be even doper if only members with atleast 3K posts could cop. Too many lurkers/non-NTers would get them...

Just my .02

can i get one that just says "since 99" on the back.

Last edited:
Wait, if your buying multiples doesn't that mean your taking someone's voted size? So if there's 95 votes on a 7 1/2 and 5 people buy 2 that'll leave 5 people without, seems a little unfair to even attempt doubling up.

Last edited:
I don't understand how product will be delayed if there was a preorder available ? Let's say there's a 1 week preorder starting next week, ecapcity really can't get them done in 4 months? :rolleyes

I don't understand how product will be delayed if there was a preorder available ? Let's say there's a 1 week preorder starting next week, ecapcity really can't get them done in 4 months?
eyes.gif
seems like they're already advancing on their timeline. If they take preorder, they have to wait, count all that want sizes, THEN put the order in. This doesn't work for them as opposed to them gauging a ballpark figure (from the poll) and putting in the order now. 

As Methodical Management Methodical Management stated we are doing this for no profit.

Everything made will go to charity.

Doing preorders is a daunting task because of many variables:

How long do we leave the window open for? A week? Month? 2 months?

What happens if the sizes doesn't fit, you can't return or exchange them.

No one likes to pay for product months in advance.

What happens if said product doesn't come in? Comes in late? Or doesn't come in as advertised?

We're basically having a open census to give us a general idea if what to order and how much to order.

We are going to try and make everyone happy, but it's not going to happen unfortunately.

seems like they're already advancing on their timeline. If they take preorder, they have to wait, count all that want sizes, THEN put the order in. This doesn't work for them as opposed to them gauging a ballpark figure (from the poll) and putting in the order now. 
that's what I was thinkin but I figured since the demand is high, a preorder would work better. I just don't wanna miss out again to some lurkers/noobs :smh:

Hey meth is there a way that fellas who been on here for an extended period of time get preference ?

Like in seniority order ?

I know I was trying to order that one day and it was so jammed up.

I was furious because I been around for years. And some newbs snagged em up.

I know some people might disagree with my idea, but I mean people who been around for years at least deserve it.

Only hard part is knowing who's just on a new screen name and been here for years but S/n is only 6 months old.

That's all for now.

I voted though.

Pre orders aren't gonna happen and there isn't going to be any favoritism. It's a roll of the dice, and if a noobie beats you to your hat then so be it.. that's the nature of the beast. Best of luck to all trying to cop, whether og or a newbie. :nthat:

Hey meth is there a way that fellas who been on here for an extended period of time get preference ?

Like in seniority order ?

I know I was trying to order that one day and it was so jammed up.

I was furious because I been around for years. And some newbs snagged em up.

I know some people might disagree with my idea, but I mean people who been around for years at least deserve it.
agreed....some members have been around for a decade sharing info and helping others on this forum. Pay it back :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom