Review Request: Adidas TS Lightswitch low AKA GilIIZero

I'm thinking of buying these shoes but first wanna hear what people think of them.
These have been out for a couple of weeks i believe.
has anyone really tried these out?

Although the release date is this Friday, a number of places have already began selling them. I got mine last week at FInishline.

Compared to the GilZeros, these definitely have more break-in required. Kinda stiff so far around the midfoot area, which makes me think they run a tadnarrower than the originals. They feel a bit more clunkier on cuts but I feel like the midfoot area is more secured. They definitely feel less like abasketball shoe and more like a casual shoe.

The shoe dynamics may change with more wearings since it does need to break in a little.

They were very stiff at first. They are rediculously comfy after about 3 wears. I dont play ball in mine though. Just a casual shoe for me. They dont feel likea ball shoe when you wear them. They feel just like a high end casual shoe.

^Thanks for the info. but sad to hear.

I finally picked up some gil-zeros and they're excellent on court shoes and great for casual wear as well. I absolutely love them. I was hoping to see someformotion as I like the tech. and it's kind of weird because the recent big Adidas releases don't utilize it at all.

^^^^the general consensus is that people wanna know why adidas ditched the formotion on basketball shoes. anybody know why?

Back
Top Bottom