Richest 1% Own More Than Half World's Wealth

Don't worry. If we all work hard enough, we can all become part of that 1%.

Right :lol: and there are masses who are ok with the current state of this country because it doesn't affect them or so they think.

As long as the FED controls or money and private corps are allowed to put billions into political coffers, nothing will change.

The rich have things in their favor because they put money up, the "middle class" (though the term "working poor" works a lot better) and below can't afford to therefore, we receive the end of the stick covered in fecal matter

whatever happens to rich folk is on them when the lower classes decide they have had enough...

case in point...captioned as "Heads of aristocrats, on spikes (pikes)"

I like most aren't salty at rich people for having money.

They are upset that the current systems favors them so much and every time to ask for the system to be modified, or for the rich/big corps to help the next man, they throw a hissy fit.

And what is even worst is the people at the bottom and middle that shout down programs that will help them because god forbid we ask the rich to contribute more to a system that has been sooooooooooo good to them for the past few decades

Watch people go ape **** tonight at Obama daring to help people live better lives

QFT.

The 80 wealthiest people in the world altogether own $1.9 trillion, the report found, nearly the same amount shared by the 3.5 billion people who occupy the bottom half of the world’s income scale.

:x :x

Nothing funnier than the clowns who act like all rich people got where they are thru hardwork

You'll never make it make sense to me there are so many people struggling in this country but we have all this money to send to Israel and **** either
And than Israel turns around and uses that money to murder and segregate innocent people, and we all stand behind them and applaud because they use it all in the name of "defense".
Wow, someone has some issues they need to work out in another thread 
laugh.gif

This is how the system is supposed to work.  Capitalism relies on a commodified workforce that is subjugated by the allure of materialistic things and lack of education.  America is right on track  
laugh.gif

Nothing funnier than the clowns who act like all rich people got where they are thru hardwork

You'll never make it make sense to me there are so many people struggling in this country but we have all this money to send to Israel and **** either
And than Israel turns around and uses that money to murder and segregate innocent people, and we all stand behind them and applaud because they use it all in the name of "defense".
Wow, someone has some issues they need to work out in another thread 
laugh.gif
He's Palestinian so he's understandably not too fond of Israel.

"You know white people... Get money, don't spend it

or maybe they.. get money, buy a business."

Yeezus hath spoken

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Your point? I'm a realist. I know I will live comfortably and never be poverty stricken. I'm happy with that. 

Delusional NT'er is delusional.

Have you heard the middle class in America is shrinking, so either you're going to be rich or you're not.
There will be no comfortable, maybe not now, maybe not in a couple of years but who knows maybe if you have some seeds of your own or related fam they will have to deal with theses problems.

But hey as long as you're comfortable now, unless you have a crystal ball can't predict the future.

YA remember that Occupy Wall Street thread!? That was a classic :lol:

Middle class takes the plunge...as a middle class worker, it's a ***** place to be at, make just enough to get shafted by taxes and the government and crappy insurance from employer, dont make enough to be able to enjoy the luxuries of life...I mean I see some of these birds on social media flexing, people I know got no jobs, always on vacation somewhere...balling off that government cheese...meanwhile I can barely put together 3 weeks of vacation :rofl:

YA remember that Occupy Wall Street thread!? That was a classic :lol:

Middle class takes the plunge...as a middle class worker, it's a ***** place to be at, make just enough to get shafted by taxes and the government and crappy insurance from employer, dont make enough to be able to enjoy the luxuries of life...I mean I see some of these birds on social media flexing, people I know got no jobs, always on vacation somewhere...balling off that government cheese...meanwhile I can barely put together 3 weeks of vacation :rofl:

If I remember correctly you were riding hard for the 1%. These the same people that keep shafting your *** year after year.

Just cause you see a few Instagram models taking a vacation cause they suck the right ****, don't mean that's how this govt assistance thing really works.

3 weeks vacation? How do you survive my dude......

Yeah that welfare high living over blown... Know so many ...

the ones i know They gotta degrade themselves..
... Hook up with drug dealers etc etc and usually live ish lives having kids from all kinds of different dudes...nothing to be jealous of my dude...

Last edited:
3 weeks vacation? How do you survive my dude......
What's funny is that your mindset was instilled in you by the political and media power of the 1%....

If you were born during the industrial revolution you would be all sarcastic about people asking for 5 day work weeks.

Not at all my dude ...

I feel we should have 30 hour work weeks my dudes but the reality now is that not many people I know can get 3 week vacation from they job in a year.. Lots of dude I know work 7 day a weeks ..
So
to hear someone complaining cuz they only get 3 weeks vacay a year , when in my eyes that's having it good. I can't relate.

spoiled mentality ...

Last edited:
Steezy always been a complainer when it comes to these issues.

He rides hard for the 1% but they do nothing for him.
His aggression is aimed at poor people.

I remember you in that thread steezy.
Remember you all too well.

Back
Top Bottom