Richest 17 year old on instagram

Thats a terrible charge, didn't make an effort to find the owner? If you find something and you wanna keep it, you should have the right to smh. :smh:

Sounds like my boy is about to come up on a lawsuit and actually live the lavish life. Sounds like someone in the system was suffering from haterism smh

Last edited:
So he couldn't use all that money his parents have to make bail? :lol:

90 days for selling a phone that isn't his is pretty ridiculous though.

Thats a terrible charge, didn't make an effort to find the owner? If you find something and you wanna keep it, you should have the right to smh. :smh:
Not really. Of somebody drops their wallet with their info in it, it's not finders keepers. If a armored truck drops a money bag out, you'll still go to jail of you take it and spend it.

Dude could've easily searched in the phone and returned it. I have no sympathy for him. He's not living on the street begging for money

Not really. Of somebody drops their wallet with their info in it, it's not finders keepers. If a armored truck drops a money bag out, you'll still go to jail of you take it and spend it.

Dude could've easily searched in the phone and returned it. I have no sympathy for him. He's not living on the street begging for money
armored truck... Wallet with identification cards..

IPhone.

:stoneface:

IPhone.

Not sure the reason for the stoneface. Most people store lots of info in their phones so if the phone is unlocked, all you gotta do is call a number in the phone and say "hey look i found this phone and Im trying to track the owner"

IPhone.

an iPhone is around $500. It's not a cheap thing. He was trying to sell stolen goods. Would you rather I exchange iPhone with a $500 gold ring?

Does he not know of this thing called find my iPhone?

if you are smart enough that when you steal a phone the first thing you do is delete the little app.

no idea why apple made it like that where it can be deleted.

laugh.gif

mean.gif

View media item 1158254
Free lavish tho :smokin

Last edited:
Eff this kid. I'll bet tho he'll come back cockier than ever saying how jail was nothing and how he now has street cred.

I think the bigger story isn't who got locked up, but the abuse of power and crazy **** that ensued after. **** could happen to anyone. Dudes were straight up lying that files went missing and nobody was notified of anything that happened.

But this kid was calling folks peasantss & all sorts of ****

I couldnt care less, but that's karma if I've ever seen it :lol:

Naw mayne I  think that video is old an someone decided to post it now but I think dude really have money like that.

he posted videos of him in high value stores buying things

The cars he was riding in

The bottles

all the iphones he had

Its too much for him to be faking it

Regardless he have more money then most
this thread may as well be about you, @Superb  

Wait what happened with superb, link to thread?

hes a liar

he says he makes 35k a month

gives people the worst and most dangerous advice

claims to know everything about anything

makes 35k a month off hustling but went and bought a USED and old dodge challenger SE V6 which go for less than 18k.. he then went onto NT boasting how he bought a HEMI V8 and of course some of us can easily tell the difference, once he got outed he started making up more lies.

i could go on but i tend to ignore his posts so i bet hes made up way more lies since then

Wait what happened with superb, link to thread?

hes a liar

makes 35k a month off hustling but went and bought a USED and old dodge challenger SE V6 which go for less than 18k.. he then went onto NT boasting how he bought a HEMI V8 and of course some of us can easily tell the difference, once he got outed he started making up more lies.

i could go on but i tend to ignore his posts so i bet hes made up way more lies since then

Wow that's funny, I'm pretty sure dude went ham in the thread exposing gold street capital

Sounds like my boy is about to come up on a lawsuit and actually live the lavish life. Sounds like someone in the system was suffering from haterism smh

+1

the phone could had been locked and he probably did a wipe and reinstall of the is.

Apple will not take in phones. this lady came in to me while working at Apple and said she found this Mac book in a parking lot or something and wanted to find owner info to give it back. I/we had to send out the door and just note the account of the MacBook owner incase he or she called in

also one time not long ago here a dude found a wallet at a gas pump told the cashier but she wouldn't take in the wallet so he left with it. the police did a news special on him with video recording surveillance and charged him with theft SMH

Not sure the reason for the stoneface. Most people store lots of info in their phones so if the phone is unlocked, all you gotta do is call a number in the phone and say "hey look i found this phone and Im trying to track the owner"

hes a liar

every thread you keep my name in mouth stay off my genitals sir please. I bought a challanger because it was from a auction when I first starting making money

I have a 2013 Cadillac truck now thinking about buying the new charger as a side car hater

I posted my bank account showing close to 200k in it

nothing I'm lying about. your lying to yourself. if you think I don't have money.

might of fact wait till there is a niketalk get together and make sure you show face

now let me give you the best advice ever

STAY OFF GROWN MAN GENITALS! MAKES YOU LOOK, WELL YOU KNOW

You can still use Siri if the phone is locked, can you not? You could call home or wait for the owner to call the phone etc

I'm just saying it's grimy to do that to some bodies phone. If never do it and I hope somebody wouldn't do it to me and of they did I wouldn't be sad if they went to jail for 90 days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom