Richest 17 year old on instagram

just like you were gonna buy a GTR (even though you didnt even know what it was but you claim to know all about cars.) then you backed out because it was too small :rolleyes YET you own a challenger and mustang and both are smaller...

im done talking about you. no one believes anything you say and you make up proof just like the bank account thing a few months ago.

im done. take care

Last edited:
just like you were gonna buy a GTR (even though you didnt even know what it was but you claim to know all about cars.) then you backed out because it was too small :rolleyes YET you own a challenger and mustang and both are smaller...

im done talking about you. no one believes anything you say and you make up proof just like the bank account thing a few months ago.

im done. take care

challanger is bigger then a gtr. if LeBron can drive a challanger Sherlock then I know my 6'4 can.

nope never heard of a gtr until you mentioned it.... wanted to as a play car for the summer then sell it but I wasn't feeling it

my mustang isn't not small either plenty of leg room

nobody belives me..lol Naw fam you and the other 3 of your groupies are the one that don't be live me..

it's all good. I know your broke that just what haters do

NOOOOOOOO they got this clown lavish up in Rita. :rofl:

****** have iPhones in there, if they find out about "lavish" it's a wrap. Psych wing probably the best place for him honestly.

Last edited:
man don't be live that crap. I have a handful of haters here actually 4

Yeah
blastercombo
zyzzzz
me662ll

:lol: and you telling another to keep the privates out of their mouth? "Haters" thanks draya :lol:

Now post your bank account info now. Should be pretty easy to do since you're already on your computer.

Also post the locations of the malls you have said to have kiosks in.

We'll all wait

Last edited:

I mean what is so funny about that ? I already said I didn't know about the gtr until then. You went through all that trouble to dig up a old post on a Saturday night to post a laughing icon fame?

Last edited:
:lol: and you telling another to keep the privates out of their mouth? "Haters" thanks draya :lol:

Now post your bank account info now. Should be pretty easy to do since you're already on your computer.

Also post the locations of the malls you have said to have kiosks in.

We'll all wait

all 4 o f you are blocked.. thanks for the love I'm not responding anymore say what you want

Bruh
laugh.gif

Sounds like my boy is about to come up on a lawsuit and actually live the lavish life. Sounds like someone in the system was suffering from haterism smh

+1

Not really. Of somebody drops their wallet with their info in it, it's not finders keepers. If a armored truck drops a money bag out, you'll still go to jail of you take it and spend it.

Dude could've easily searched in the phone and returned it. I have no sympathy for him. He's not living on the street begging for money

the phone could had been locked and he probably did a wipe and reinstall of the is.

Apple will not take in phones. this lady came in to me while working at Apple and said she found this Mac book in a parking lot or something and wanted to find owner info to give it back. I/we had to send out the door and just note the account of the MacBook owner incase he or she called in

also one time not long ago here a dude found a wallet at a gas pump told the cashier but she wouldn't take in the wallet so he left with it. the police did a news special on him with video recording surveillance and charged him with theft SMH

Not sure the reason for the stoneface. Most people store lots of info in their phones so if the phone is unlocked, all you gotta do is call a number in the phone and say "hey look i found this phone and Im trying to track the owner"

hes a liar

he says he makes 35k a month

gives people the worst and most dangerous advice

claims to know everything about anything

makes 35k a month off hustling but went and bought a USED and old dodge challenger SE V6 which go for less than 18k.. he then went onto NT boasting how he bought a HEMI V8 and of course some of us can easily tell the difference, once he got outed he started making up more lies.

i could go on but i tend to ignore his posts so i bet hes made up way more lies since then

every thread you keep my name in mouth stay off my genitals sir please. I bought a challanger because it was from a auction when I first starting making money

I have a 2013 Cadillac truck now thinking about buying the new charger as a side car hater

I posted my bank account showing close to 200k in it

nothing I'm lying about. your lying to yourself. if you think I don't have money.

might of fact wait till there is a niketalk get together and make sure you show face

now let me give you the best advice ever

STAY OFF GROWN MAN GENITALS! MAKES YOU LOOK, WELL YOU KNOW

Wait what happened with superb, link to thread?

man don't be live that crap. I have a handful of haters here actually 4

Yeah
blastercombo
zyzzzz
me662ll

im done. take care

challanger is bigger then a gtr. if LeBron can drive a challanger Sherlock then I know my 6'4 can.

nope never heard of a gtr until you mentioned it.... wanted to as a play car for the summer then sell it but I wasn't feeling it

my mustang isn't not small either plenty of leg room

nobody belives me..lol Naw fam you and the other 3 of your groupies are the one that don't be live me..

it's all good. I know your broke that just what haters do

Do you purposely misspell your words?

I think the bigger story isn't who got locked up, but the abuse of power and crazy **** that ensued after. **** could happen to anyone. Dudes were straight up lying that files went missing and nobody was notified of anything that happened.
they probably watching him carefully 

he probably turn e-snitch when he out 

Back
Top Bottom