Rick Ross & 50 Cent's beef Re-Ignited On Social Media

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. What was said?

Idk what's up with Yo. He been in his feelings man. Sheesh :lol:

That ***** lurking the thread at Red Lobster eating an ultimate feast right now
laugh.gif

Man dudes going to mess around and get the Music forum ethered again like what that niketalker23 dude did a few years ago.

This forum was like the waste land and AirAnt let mad **** slide bruh and dude snitched on the whole music forum and they came and cleaned it up and really tamed it down.

:lol: Man that was when the music forum was popping :lol:

Niketalker23 made a thread in General and snitched on the Music forum. 

one of the saddest things I've ever seen on this site.

I think he did but I'm not too sure...this was like 5 years ago 
laugh.gif

he still post on here though 

the tone of his thread seemed more guided that he was upset the forum was dominated by rap...and that we could break rules and there was only one rock thread 
laugh.gif

He was really hurt and a lot of people got banned/warned once mods started sifting through threads 

Last edited:
What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, one more time
What's beef? Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it

:x

:pimp:

Man dudes going to mess around and get the Music forum ethered again like what that niketalker23 dude did a few years ago.

This forum was like the waste land and AirAnt let mad **** slide bruh and dude snitched on the whole music forum and they came and cleaned it up and really tamed it down.

:lol: Man that was when the music forum was popping :lol:

was that when dude got outed asking to eat but not beat :nerd:

it's not that serious man it's only the Internet bruh I get pissed off at @Willchamberlain & the 7th mile the 7th mile all the time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji] but we men & this is the Internet where you meet different people from all walks of life so you bound to have disagreements....I could never imagine actually reporting these dudes over rap music not that serious bro that some lame ***** ****...

Last edited:
Exactly man I don't agree with a lot of stuff ppl say on here but I'm not gone start nothing with somebody and then tell on them when they say something back. that snitching **** is a no no. Dude got me banned for a week after he start talking **** but couldn't take it when I went back at him so he told. I even ignored his comments about 3 times until he start getting too reckless with it. Ain't no room for sucker ****** like that around these parts

Reporting on a message board :x

What could have been said that is THAT serious enough for you to report someone? :lol:

He always been on that soft stuff. Glad he admitted it

Don't start stuff and then report when your feelings get hurt

Reporting on a message board :x

What could have been said that is THAT serious enough for you to report someone? :lol:

I've only reported both blatant and lowkey racists in the usual threads. They know what they're doing. But a thread about 50/Ross, in which nothing said was actually offensive? LOL

Back
Top Bottom