Rick Ross & 50 Cent's beef Re-Ignited On Social Media

Never reported u in my life b. No point its the damn internet, I can just.... Not read your post.

I'm not gonna sit around and hurl insults back and forth with the same dudes who've had several of my posts removed, but are on here pretending to be internet thugs.

If you say something out of pocket I'm reporting it and I hope you get banned I don't care, If you can't defend yourself or your point within the rules that's not my problem blame that bum *** detroit education.

cashbanks cashbanks

=

View media item 1781869

DAMN THIS THREAD TURNING UGLY [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] CHILL OUT MAN....

I'm not gonna sit around and hurl insults back and forth with the same dudes who've had several of my posts removed, but are on here pretending to be internet thugs.

If you say something out of pocket I'm reporting it and I hope you get banned I don't care, If you can't defend yourself or your point within the rules that's not my problem blame that bum *** detroit education.

View media item 1781892

Yeah... That's definitely something you put on the World Wide Web. These n's are really idiots, b. The kind of people that don't deserve to be out in society.

With dudes snitching on themselves like that, cashbanks really useless out here.

Last edited:
And maybe if your mother hadn't found abstinence useless the world wouldn't have to suffer thru your awful jokes.

Then it wasn't no real beef. :lol:

It's a lot of _'s thatcan't stand each other for whatever reason. Then they sit down, chop it up and squash it.
Exactly that's all I was saying dudes need to go back & listen to BIG'S WHAT'S BEEF...People throw that word around with out really analyzing the true meaning & I didn't know JEEZY even had a brother I know he has a sister she was on the TM 103 Doc his whole fam was never seen a brother of his on there....

"What's Beef" one of my favorite songs of all time, don't have to tell me ****. Beef isn't what it was. No one in 2015 is putting hands on anyone. Like Trick Daddy said, you not tough if I can see your curves. My point was, Jeezy didn't **** with Ross at all. It was real, wasn't for marketing or promo.

What's beef? Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep
Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, one more time
What's beef? Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep
Beef is when I see you
Guaranteed to be an ICU, check it

I like beef so I'll always enjoy watching 50 go at anyone and everyone. I don't care if he does features or if he's irrelevant musically. I don't listen to Meek Mill but I was happy as hell he went at that little cornball Audrey.

Jeezy will always be weak to me for making music with Ross. That was real beef, he didn't **** with him at all. His music died down and he was looking to get hot so he made those tracks with him. Have some pride and ride it out. I like 50 and Game and I don't ever want to hear a new song from them. Gotta stay true to yourself no matter what.
Jeezy and Gucci = REAL beef

Jeezy and Ross was literally some musical beef...not on some street **** 

Nah ***** stop throwing rocks then hiding ya hands, you love to talk crazy then when ****** turn up you go and push that button, definition of a rat. And this only the internet, I would hate to see how you handle real problems out here.

@CashBanks

=

"I ain't snitching on nobody from the NBA thread, I'll give you a couple cats from the music forum doing they thing"

Cries about folks breaking the rules while you break the rules with a personal attack 

XX

Last edited:
I insulted Detroit not him.

Just to be clear.
but he's from Detroit and clearly that post was at him. 

and attention? nahhh ...i like trolling racists ...if that offends you since you're a black boy  then idk what to say

I don't like 

anyway....dislike them more than racist anyway. Cowardly way to live, you know?

Wish their fathers raised them to have some self pride....to be a man...to not look down when in front of another man

Why would you looking for attention from white men on the internet offend me?

That ain't my kind of party at all.

Why would you looking for attention from white men on the internet offend me?

That ain't my kind of party at all.
You say one thing....get played and then you run to the "nah I ain't..blah blah blah"

who raised you?

May whatever you believe in help you find your identity

you can reply with a poorly worded insult like you did to the other posters if you'd like. 
happy.gif

You hop in thread after thread.... looking for an argument with men you'll never meet , then run to "oh you must be an uncle tom yadda yadda"

who raised you?

May you find something else to do with your time other than look for attention and validation from men on the internet.

View media item 1782027

you can reply with some more attention seeking ******** like you always do if you'd like. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom