Rick Ross..... A dead man?

If real G's move in silence, why you rambling on for 6 mins copping a plea deal and talkin filthy on the low?

So you're just gonna act like the GDs weren't the ones making threats on WSHH/Youtube vids to Ross FIRST? REAL GANGSTERS don't do stuff like that, they move in silence. Notice all the cats in the video(s) are young street "soldier" level dudes. The OGs/older lieutenants aren't about to do some stupid self-incrimination type ish & get in those videos with the young members.

He said what the GDs stood for & shouted out Larry Hoover, how was he talkin "filthy"?

Capone?
Noreaga?
Scarface?
Bump J? (formerly Bumpy Johnson)
Nipsey Hussle?
The list goes on and on, but youre 100% right in that Ross is the worst and most blatant. Most others are more of an homage and/or playing off the name.

True.

I'm saying but to completely take somebody's legal name and image? Even down to the bald head and beard. That's a whole different level.

Yea, Ross is the only one using that moniker as more than just a rap name. He's using it as his life :lol:

I don't want him dead though, that's just stupid.

Last edited:
If Ross wins that "Rap Album of The Year" @ the Grammys tho...gonna be 1 of the most memorable s***-talking acceptance speeches of all-time :smokin

If real G's move in silence, why you rambling on for 6 mins copping a plea deal and talkin filthy on the low?

So you're just gonna act like the GDs weren't the ones making threats on WSHH/Youtube vids to Ross FIRST? REAL GANGSTERS don't do stuff like that, they move in silence. Notice all the cats in the video(s) are young street "soldier" level dudes. The OGs/older lieutenants aren't about to do some stupid self-incrimination type ish & get in those videos with the young members.

He said what the GDs stood for & shouted out Larry Hoover, how was he talkin "filthy"?

When did I say the GDs weren't making threats or videos first? Matter fact when did I even mention that the GDs were moving like REAL GANGSTERS? My point was IF real G's move in silence why even speak on the issue if you feel like you're a REAL G? No need to explain yourself to anyone if your the BOSS, right?

As far as the OGs, did you not see the video of the OG speak on the issue? So it's more than the young street soldiers involved.

As far as the word "filthy" it's just another way of sayin "talkin out ur ***" ...

When did I say the GDs weren't making threats or videos first? Matter fact when did I even mention that the GDs were moving like REAL GANGSTERS? My point was IF real G's move in silence why even speak on the issue if you feel like you're a REAL G? No need to explain yourself to anyone if your the BOSS, right?
As far as the OGs, did you not see the video of the OG speak on the issue? So it's more than the young street soldiers involved.
As far as the word "filthy" it's just another way of sayin "talkin out ur ***" ...
you gotta realize that most of NT still thinks wrestling is not scripted.

That real G's move in silence is the dumbest cliche to ever be repeated. His whole argument is null of living by that notion is null since he's rapping about that life.

We're either genius or people are just that dumb, bro

Took off the uniform, grew a beard, got tatted & now he's a gangsta... lol.. It was gon' catch up with him sooner or later.. He makes good music tho!

ehh i dont like his music either
laugh.gif
+1 FED turn gangster, yeah right... the bruddas a fraud, i cant listen to that, the brudda makes music off of cats he used to turn the keys on stories... talking about another mans life, works for him though sooo...

cuz Freeway paid the price

Rozay refused to pay and Freeway paid while dude (the real Rick Ross) was still locked up keep that in mind Let's not forget Rozay offered an amount to The real Rick Ross But he (the 

Real Rick Ross) refused and chose to seek legal action and to the guy who posted JayZ/J-hova its the same deal nobody said a thing about "Rakim Allah" its cool to say you're Allah but its blasphemy to say you're Jehovah hahaha Before you attempt to answer that On another note how do you hate a rapping correction officer but you love the movie training day??? They both fake....correct
roll.gif
Y'all so lame its pathetic

When absolutely NOTHING happens to Ross, it's going to make GD's look like just a bunch of ish talkers. These new generation dudes making the videos don't seem to understand they are messing up the Gang's image.

I saw a video of GD's in FLA saying they are after Ross so can he not perform in his home state anymore?

Anybody ever thought that Rozay was movin' coke while he was a C.O.? I used to think that that was the case, but I'm starting to think that it's bulls*** 
laugh.gif
. I remember his crib from back in da gap (MTV Cribs). I was like "no way that crib is from that early rap money". Maybe he was in da cornerboys' pockets since he could f*** all they s*** up. 

Last edited:
When absolutely NOTHING happens to Ross, it's going to make GD's look like just a bunch of ish talkers. These new generation dudes making the videos don't seem to understand they are messing up the Gang's image.

Is that a bad thing though? I hope they have softened up- i dont want anybody dying a brutal death, especially over this. All Ross deserves is to be exposed (which has happened over and over), and yall to quit supporting him (which hasnt happened, and probably never will- cuz the same wangsters in here talking that talk are the same ones buying his fugazi cd's and eating up theat whole fake lifestyle)
View media item 111252

:rofl: :rofl: I haven't heard that one in a min :lol:

i just wanna take the time to salute Jeezy :pimp:

Pimp C called him out on 17.5 and he said NADAAAAAA

Yall just pick and choose what yall wanna remember :lol:

NONE of these dudes are kingpins.

When did anyone say Jeezy was a Kingpin???

When did anyone say they didn't remember what Pimp said??

Pimp C called out the WHOLE SOUTH, even Pastor Ma$e and nobody said NADAAAAAAAA, I guess your the only one with the short term memory fam.

If you want to get technical HE SAID "I'm forgivin you Pimp C, You know how the Pimp be, that ***** gon' speak his mind, If he could speak down from heaven he'd tell me stay on my grind" on My President is Black. There was no reason for him to go back and forth just because Pimp didn't believe he was gettin his product for the low low. And to be honest, 17.5 wasn't that far fetched at the time if you had the right connect. 17.5 now a days is not believeable with the way these prices are for a bird :smh: You would know since your "moving yams from your auntie house" (Jeezy voice) ... correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom