Rick Ross..... A dead man?

Ross been fake *** hell so is the rap game game now. Drake is a homo and only SINGS ABOUT FEMALE PROBLEMS. man up dawg rihanna don't want the d. Kanye and jay rap about illuminati just to stay relevant. Lmaoo gucci is trash. JAY Z IS A 40 YEAR OLD MAN RAPPING ABOUT SWAG AND HE HAS A KID.

Ross been fake *** hell so is the rap game game now. Drake is a homo and only SINGS ABOUT FEMALE PROBLEMS. man up dawg rihanna don't want the d. Kanye and jay rap about illuminati just to stay relevant. Lmaoo gucci is trash. JAY Z IS A 40 YEAR OLD MAN RAPPING ABOUT SWAG AND HE HAS A KID.

Calm down, bro.

Heres one of his classic scenes. 

Here is the most stylish and provocative - and maybe the most vicious - serious role about the American underworld since Francis Ford Coppola's "Godfather." - Vincent Canby New York Times

Last edited:
"I got models... They're waiting for me... They love me... I'm handsome... I'm rich... Think I give a ****?"

"I'm late cus I just ate Roscoe's... I'm full... I love it"

-insert the Rock's applause .gif here

Never understood the Ross hate. These threads always bring out the "It's real in these streets b" crowd who buy into hiphop drama machine like little kids watching WWE. Hip hop is not that serious people, it is and always has been a form of entertainment first (it's friggin called "hip hop" lol ). Last I checked we're talking about an industry of grown men who make a living by rhyming words together. These guys aren't performing open-heart surgeries. I can't bring myself to hate on a person who made himself successful in the entertainment industry by umm.. being entertaining.

Last edited:

Here is the most stylish and provocative - and maybe the most vicious - serious role about the American underworld since Francis Ford Coppola's "Godfather." - Vincent Canby New York Times

Ross is the most delusional rapper out right now:x Can you get faker than this?

[COLOR=#red]My dudes ALL rappers embellish about who they are. Some just get called out on it. It's like WWF wrestling in the 80's and 90's, just a larger than life bunch of characters for entertainment purposes.[/COLOR]

i doubt. this guy prolly hasnt sold/nor bought any drug before in his life besides some god damn Tylenol.

People are actually a fan of this character? I know I'm old but come on people.

Tell that its just entertainment **** to Boosie to C-Murder to Turk to Maino to Saigon to 50 to Dmx

Some cats really are who they say they are and those are the cats that'll give you both sides of the coin. The good and the bad of the drug game. This dude is a clown, a fraud and he feeds nothin but negativity to the youth glorifying a life he never lived. Look at REAL street dudes like Saigon what do they do try and uplift the youth steer them away from the things they fell into. This ***** William is shameful and his card needs to be pulled.

118305.jpg

ross been recording in lil haiti studios since the late 90's , and he's from the baha's which is a mostly

jamaicans,caribbean ,hatian part of north miami....

you dudes callin that man fake over a job lmao

im sure anybody from down here will tell you 60-70%

of all county jobs are held down by grimey hood dudes.

you not gon walk around carol city 30 years being

a fraud.
So Brian Pumper be on 2nd ave and the 8 in Inglewood a Piru block recording music.  Does that make B Pumper G'ed up as well.  No and no.  He does his music thing, and then he gets out of there like his hair was on fire.  You can stop homie. 

Soulja Boy is three times the G Ricky will ever be.  No jokes he really is, and he moves in silence for real.  Ricky real ?
laugh.gif
  He stole a living legends name and life story, and if that's real to you.........
mean.gif

LMAO.

"make sense wit what you aksin a *****, specially if it aint bout no money"

"you gotta take aksin ?'s to the next level"

roll.gif

Just look at his rap name. Dude took a grown man's real name and image (who was in prison at the time, so he couldn't even defend himself) and made a rap career off it. What would make y'all believe he has any type of integrity or truthfulness to anything he's saying?

Name the last rapper to rip off somebody's name and image so blatantly?

Just look at his rap name. Dude took a grown man's real name and image (who was in prison at the time, so he couldn't even defend himself) and made a rap career off it. What would make y'all believe he has any type of integrity or truthfulness to anything he's saying?
Name the last rapper to rip off somebody's name and image so blatantly?

Capone?

Noreaga?

Scarface?

Bump J? (formerly Bumpy Johnson)

Nipsey Hussle?

The list goes on and on, but youre 100% right in that Ross is the worst and most blatant. Most others are more of an homage and/or playing off the name.

Back
Top Bottom