Rick Ross..... A dead man?

He's down to catch the fade, because he got some second and third hand info from some females about some slick talk, and he's ready to go to war because of it.  Then not even a year later he gets his homie killed, and then testifies against his killers there after.  You claim you down about murder over words, but you ain't down about murder over murder.  Yea he's a G.:rolleyes   You took it to flip like it was nothing OVER WORDS.  I guess words are more important then his homies life.  If he was down with a certified set he would've got that *** DP'ed in the worst way. 

And yea I do have a problem with rappers.  When majority of these dudes are college educated squares out here manipulating young minds into thinking something that ain't real.  If you can't see whats wrong with some of these guys, and what they do well then something is wrong with you.  Majority of these guys are college educated, but they ain't rapping about that **** tho.  These dudes had childhoods, got pictures of themselves growing up, had family dinners around a big table with an abundance of food, and ain't never touched one gram of coke let alone a kilo.  I didn't believe in Illuminati, but the more and more I pay attention to this misleading BS these artist commit makes me believe.  They are poising not just a community, but the entire world with their fantasy lyrics and fake persona's.  Just so they can make a buck.  I can't respect that hustle at all.  Anybody can lie and manipulate there way into riches.   

And this is what you defend.>D    You standing for nothing at all these dudes only care about is you giving up them ends for that latest cd.  These dudes don't care if you live or die they just want them ends at any cost necessary.

some people take it too far though at the end of the day its just music, you have those punk rockers or whatever it is they are talking about killing themselves and everything but in real life they are just a humble joe

He's down to catch the fade, because he got some second and third hand info from some females about some slick talk, and he's ready to go to war because of it.  Then not even a year later he gets his homie killed, and then testifies against his killers there after.  You claim you down about murder over words, but you ain't down about murder over murder.  Yea he's a G.:rolleyes   You took it to flip like it was nothing OVER WORDS.  I guess words are more important then his homies life.  If he was down with a certified set he would've got that *** DP'ed in the worst way. 

And yea I do have a problem with rappers.  When majority of these dudes are college educated squares out here manipulating young minds into thinking something that ain't real.  If you can't see whats wrong with some of these guys, and what they do well then something is wrong with you.  Majority of these guys are college educated, but they ain't rapping about that **** tho.  These dudes had childhoods, got pictures of themselves growing up, had family dinners around a big table with an abundance of food, and ain't never touched one gram of coke let alone a kilo.  I didn't believe in Illuminati, but the more and more I pay attention to this misleading BS these artist commit makes me believe.  They are poising not just a community, but the entire world with their fantasy lyrics and fake persona's.  Just so they can make a buck.  I can't respect that hustle at all.  Anybody can lie and manipulate there way into riches.   

And this is what you defend.>D    You standing for nothing at all these dudes only care about is you giving up them ends for that latest cd.  These dudes don't care if you live or die they just want them ends at any cost necessary.

manipulating what? the hood is real, and the young minds know because they're there.

As far as making money, these rappers aren't making money off the hood kids. so manipulating "fan base" to make that paper, has nothing to do with getting rich off "the community" where its real because they aren't the ones that buys Cd's, tickets, and merchandise.

I don't get why you're so surprised that these rappers lifestyles are deceiving.

NWA were not real gangsters, and they started "this gangsts ****, and this the ************* thanks I get?"

open your eyes fam, you're the only one getting mislead.

it wouldn't let me give a rep, so i'm quoting for the truth emanating from this post.

I mean, who are we kidding? Ultimately, we know there are some legit killers on Rozay's payroll. Especially now, it's hard to imagine that dude hasn't given some of these stick up kids an MMG shirt, gave em some straps, tossed them a grand or so, and made em feel legit. Dude got security, but it's the lil ****** in the background of the pictures who go ignored that are holding the 9s.
But ultimately, it's all ridiculous. It saddens me to see my fellow black males act like this.
2015337777.jpg
bean pie? my brother.

some people take it too far though at the end of the day its just music, you have those punk rockers or whatever it is they are talking about killing themselves and everything but in real life they are just a humble joe
Yea it's the artist taking it to far. 
manipulating what? the hood is real, and the young minds know because they're there.
As far as making money, these rappers aren't making money off the hood kids. so manipulating "fan base" to make that paper, has nothing to do with getting rich off "the community" where its real because they aren't the ones that buys Cd's, tickets, and merchandise.
I don't get why you're so surprised that these rappers lifestyles are deceiving.
NWA were not real gangsters, and they started "this gangsts ****, and this the ************* thanks I get?"
open your eyes fam, you're the only one getting mislead.
You seem to be the mislead one.  These guys don't just manipulate a community they manipulate on a much larger scale.  The world stage.  Now you have suburban kids out here thinking this **** is real, and they go out and emulate what they hear on tracks and see in videos.  Look at what this entire community of rap artist and their affiliates have done to the world.  A lot more girls out there god bless their little hearts want to be strippers, and if they don't have the body for it they risk their lives to get it.  Dudes that come up living good and privileged now aspire to become dope dealers.  Women don't mind being called ******* and objectified anymore.  You've got non black kids running around calling each other ******. 

The difference about NWA, Slick Rick, and others back then is they where rapping story lines.  They made it known that these lyrics are not a projection of me, but a projection of my environment.  They were telling a story of someone elses life, and not hijacking it as their own.  These rappers today are in the both talking the I get down like that talk, and still be on the same **** when they step out the both.  Even tho they've never even touched a gun before the fame. 

You need to open your eyes my dude.  These guys can't manipulate something that's already been manipulated.  The hood ain't paying no attention to these guys, because we no whats up. 

im not going to go as far as to say these dudes are "influential" and whatnot but i at least expect a little bit of honesty about your past if you're screaming out that u a boss,

that you moved pies and this and that...its entertainment, i understand but damn at least make your persona a little bit more believeable...

if you rapping you cant be thuggin...and if you thuggin you a wack rapper, look at keef dude has the attention span of a goldfish and so does his fanbase...

rozay is a decent artist but his whole act is going to catch up with him..he's talking like he really sat at dinner with noriega and smoked cigars with pablo escobar..

dude goes home washes his tats off, hangs up the beard and watches golden girls..

im not going to go as far as to say these dudes are "influential" and whatnot but i at least expect a little bit of honesty about your past if you're screaming out that u a boss,

that you moved pies and this and that...its entertainment, i understand but damn at least make your persona a little bit more believeable...

if you rapping you cant be thuggin...and if you thuggin you a wack rapper, look at keef dude has the attention span of a goldfish and so does his fanbase...

rozay is a decent artist but his whole act is going to catch up with him..he's talking like he really sat at dinner with noriega and smoked cigars with pablo escobar..

dude goes home washes his tats off, hangs up the beard and watches golden girls..
laugh.gif

Exactley. You claim to be real well then give your fans whats real.  Majority of these guys are delusional and are pathological liars

Yea it's the artist taking it to far. 

You seem to be the mislead one.  These guys don't just manipulate a community they manipulate on a much larger scale.  The world stage.  Now you have suburban kids out here thinking this **** is real, and they go out and emulate what they hear on tracks and see in videos.  Look at what this entire community of rap artist and their affiliates have done to the world.  A lot more girls out there god bless their little hearts want to be strippers, and if they don't have the body for it they risk their lives to get it.  Dudes that come up living good and privileged now aspire to become dope dealers.  Women don't mind being called ******* and objectified anymore.  You've got non black kids running around calling each other ******. 

The difference about NWA, Slick Rick, and others back then is they where rapping story lines.  They made it known that these lyrics are not a projection of me, but a projection of my environment.  They were telling a story of someone elses life, and not hijacking it as their own.  These rappers today are in the both talking the I get down like that talk, and still be on the same **** when they step out the both.  Even tho they've never even touched a gun before the fame. 

You need to open your eyes my dude.  These guys can't manipulate something that's already been manipulated.  The hood ain't paying no attention to these guys, because we no whats up. 

suburban kids have always tried to follow whats hot, and it's nothing new.
Elvis was deceiving, he lied too. he stole songs, and america loved him. still do.

Whatever is hot, will always be emulated by the general public.

strippers, prostitutes, etc. have existed forever. before rap.

You're arguing that rap brings the community down. but the community was down before rap existed.

You want to get to the root of the problem? (because rappers aren't sole to blame)
Look before the existence of the hood.
How the government facilitated the degression of urban communities.

You'll find that manipulation started with the government
And that "square educated rappers" were able to capitalize off the persona that was bestowed upon them.

All successful rappers are smart. :eazy e, dr. dre, Jay-z, even 2 chainz

so who's getting manipulated?

damn drake had it rough...he couldnt even get the sandwich he asked for..

"My mother was very sick. We were very poor, like broke. The only money I had coming in was off of Canadian TV, which isn’t that much money when you break it down. A season of Canadian television is under a teacher’s salary, I’ll tell you that much. It’s definitely not something to go !!ing get

My mother happens to be a Jewish woman. She wanted the best for her family. She found us a half of a house we could live in. The other people had the top half, we had the bottom half. I lived in the basement, my mom lived on the first floor. It was not big, it was not luxurious. It was what we could afford." Drake on growing up "POOR"

Drake is an ace charlatan. Dude was/is living in one of the wealthiest neighbourhood's in Toronto. He also has no business complaining about his TV earnings considering he was a teenager, paying little to no taxes and living at home with little to no expenses while his Mom was working too. His income from Degrassi must've been at least 50K-60K per year - twice as much as some families in Ontario make.

I understand taking on a rap 'persona' but after lying for so long these dudes start believing that what they spew is true.

:lol: That interview. 

Ross is the best method actor of our generation.  Sean Penn? Jamie Foxx? Daniel Day Lewis? Naw William Roberts

+1 my dude.

I applaud the host of the radio show for keeping a straight face during that interview. I burst out laughing when Rozay dropped the 'gangsters move in silence' line.

Did Ross beat some of yall when he was a CO back in the day? It's like dudes have an personal vendetta against him
indifferent.gif

These dudes create this alter-ego they know nothing off and profit of it spitting about **** they've never been through or done, not realizing being a gangsta and pushing weight is a real thing filled with dudes that really don't give a ****, if what you said is true, he deserves it, he has made millions rapping about **** he's never done, beig a fraud...dudes asking him to perform for the kids in the hood and willing to pay and son is too good for that....ohh well.

Word, oh well is right..

Back
Top Bottom