Rick Ross Addresses Controversial Trayvon Martin Line on “Mastermind”

Ross was taking a shot but I think he did that verse before he got back on reebok...which explains why he gave that type answer

Last edited:
This ain't the first time he made an ignorant remark in a song regarding Trayvon Martin...

On "Lemme See" by Usher, I remember in his verse he was like... "Chanel hoodie on...looking like Trayvon Martin"

indifferent.gif

This is the definition of ignorance. And what is worse is that he actually tries rationalizing his ignorance with an undoubtedly foolish response. 

There isn't anything I detest more than a rapper who raps about Drugs, Assault, Murder, and Sex trying to give well thought-out, elaborate answers. When you're saying things like:  ”Put Molly all in her champagne/She ain’t even know it/I took her home and I enjoyed that/She ain’t even know it," before you even speak, people label you as an uneducated, unenlightened imbecile. For more reasons than just your lack of grammar. He says: "I’m never going to let the world forget that name," well, when you continuously reference his name in a discourteous, and rude manner it'll be quite impossible for his name to be forgotten. For evident rash, and careless reasons.

He says: "I’m never going to let the world forget that name," well, when you continuously reference his name in a discourteous, and rude manner it'll be quite impossible for his name to be forgotten. For evident rash, and careless reasons.

Yup :smh:

Back
Top Bottom