Rick Ross is getting besides himself now...vol. I blame Diddy

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I don't care for Ross or his music. He can say what he wants. We all know he's not Biggie or anything close to it.

QFT

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I don't care for Ross or his music. He can say what he wants. We all know he's not Biggie or anything close to it.

QFT

grin.gif
 But If Jay Z would have said it ,it would have been cool right?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

grin.gif
If Jay Z walks into a room and says "I'm the GOAT", he's one of the few ppl on the planet you don't argue with.

grin.gif
If Jay Z walks into a room and says "I'm the GOAT", he's one of the few ppl on the planet you don't argue with.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

grin.gif
why because he's rich?!?!?!. 
grin.gif

That doesn't make him right.

Tooly!

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

grin.gif
why because he's rich?!?!?!. 
grin.gif

That doesn't make him right.

Tooly!

It's just mainstream music.

Remember a few years back everyone was trippin over Jay-Z and all the lines he "stole"? Then people remembered the definition of homage and took their foot out their mouth.

It's just mainstream music.

Remember a few years back everyone was trippin over Jay-Z and all the lines he "stole"? Then people remembered the definition of homage and took their foot out their mouth.

Back
Top Bottom