Rick Ross is getting besides himself now...vol. I blame Diddy

"dont compare yourself to B.I.G just cause you 350 with biggie size, cause all you know is bout biggie is Wendys biggie fries!"

"dont compare yourself to B.I.G just cause you 350 with biggie size, cause all you know is bout biggie is Wendys biggie fries!"

I don't care the life he lives I just know I have never been disappointed with any of the music he has put out. He is an entertainer he doesn't reflect me or my opinion so why does it matter so much to other people what he says or what profession he has had before he was rapping.

I don't care the life he lives I just know I have never been disappointed with any of the music he has put out. He is an entertainer he doesn't reflect me or my opinion so why does it matter so much to other people what he says or what profession he has had before he was rapping.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

LOL @ Gucci Poochi Alex
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's a rapper!!! What is he supposed to say? "I'm wack and I can't rap". So what if he compared himself to BIG, Nas compared himself to Pablo Escobar at one point in his career. It's entertainment, stop taking these dudes so literally.

The only thing Ross did that I don't agree with is lying about the CO thing. Other than that, he's good in my book.

He's a rapper!!! What is he supposed to say? "I'm wack and I can't rap". So what if he compared himself to BIG, Nas compared himself to Pablo Escobar at one point in his career. It's entertainment, stop taking these dudes so literally.

The only thing Ross did that I don't agree with is lying about the CO thing. Other than that, he's good in my book.

laugh.gif
cats be gettin salty over anything... who cares?

yall b riding the $%#@ outta big...

its a line... game made a song rapping as if he were big, eazy, and pac on their last day... u sound like a broad...

laugh.gif
cats be gettin salty over anything... who cares?

yall b riding the $%#@ outta big...

its a line... game made a song rapping as if he were big, eazy, and pac on their last day... u sound like a broad...

Back
Top Bottom