Rick Ross To 50 Cent : "I'm The Biggest L He's Took"

(AllHipHop News) William “Rick Ross” Roberts and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson have been going back-and-forth at each other for years. At the time their conflict began, 50 was one of the most dominant forces in rap music, and Ross was at the start of his career. The ultimate result of that first round of feuding was Rozay rising in the ranks and 50 having to pay Ross’ ex-girlfriend $7 million for using her sex tape as a weapon in the beef.

Ross believes that outcome caused 50 to suffer the worst loss of his career. In a new interview with Rolling Stone, the Black Market album creator touched on his beef with the G-Unit leader.

Ross said:
“At this point, my relationship with Curtis is really amusing, due to the fact that I’m the biggest L he ever took. I’m still enjoying life. My kids love me. I’m blessed. And when it comes to Curtis, it’s just unfortunate. I’m not happy that his boxing company went under. I’m not happy that his clothing company went under. I’m not happy his record label went under. I’m not happy that he went bankrupt. I’m not happy that he doesn’t have a relationship with his son. That’s not something to be happy about. But to see him parading around, still able to hold his head up every day, with all of that weighing on him — that makes me happy. I admire him for being able to hold his head up in a city that has revoked all of his passes. We’ve had a quite enjoyable past, and I still smile when I see him.

Rick Ross was once again asked about his longstanding feud with 50 Cent. During a recent Rolling Stone interview, the Maybach Music Group boss expressed his belief that 50 took the biggest loss of his career during their beef.

It appears 50 has offered his response to Ross in two Instagram posts. In one, the Queens native wrote, “Lol give me some of what ever he on. Now that’s lit for real.” The second message read, “When it’s all said and done, I will have his HEAD. I said I was gonna talk less and do more this year, watch it play out

http://allhiphop.com/2016/01/14/rick-ross-im-the-biggest-l-50-cent-ever-took/

http://allhiphop.com/2016/01/14/are...ents-response-to-rick-ross-biggest-l-comment/

I think 50s biggest L was himself. He oversaturated himself the first couple years. Son had a VIDEO GAME and shoes. Then he started mad beefs and didn't squash them until it was too late. I also think anyone with a brain would say Game hurt 50 way more than Ross ever could.

Getting shot the **** up doesn't qualify as an "L"? And he still bounced back.

And he out here talking about the next man's personal life when he put a ring on a bird that he found out was all over his mans lap just a few years back?

This is some sucker ****.

Both these dudes need to shut the **** up and go away. They only good for decent cable TV and chicken wings.

I don't blame Ross for bringing up 50 personal life. 50 opened that door years ago. Anything goes at this point.

I think 50s biggest L was himself. He oversaturated himself the first couple years. Son had a VIDEO GAME and shoes. Then he started mad beefs and didn't squash them until it was too late. I also think anyone with a brain would say Game hurt 50 way more than Ross ever could.

Good points. This _ ain't squash those beefs till he was on his last legs musically. I still don't get why he dissed Nas. When 50 first started Nas was like the only dude rocking with him. Put him on his tour, gave him features. I looked at 50 a lil different after that.

I don't blame Ross for bringing up 50 personal life. 50 opened that door years ago. Anything goes at this point.
Good points. This _ ain't squash those beefs till he was on his last legs musically. I still don't get why he dissed Nas. When 50 first started Nas was like the only dude rocking with him. Put him on his tour, gave him features. I looked at 50 a lil different after that.
Yea it's a anything goes match as far as I'm concerned. Once he pulled that **** a few years back, personal **** is allowed. But 50 messed up beefing with everyone, now in the everyone loves everyone Era noone wants to work with him. And honestly his music just sucks, his style just doesn't work in 2015/16. His features are cool but a 50 Cent song these days [emoji]128078[/emoji]

I know 50 did the same, hence me saying they both need to go, but Ross and his ******** is too much for me. Saying "but he started it" don't change that.

Talking all that **** about companies and relationships when you out here looking just as ridiculous as the next man.

50's boxing company failed. His show is good.

Dudes on Ross' label looking like clowns right now (Meek).

It is what it is. I wish both these dudes would shut the **** up already. They both taking "L's" by still talking about each other.

They only good for decent cable TV and chicken wings.

Hey now! Power is way better than "decent" cable TV lol

I'm a regular in the thread. Season 2 was ill but the finale kind of let me down.

Last edited:
I know 50 did the same, hence me saying they both need to go, but Ross and his ******** is too much for me. Saying "but he started it" don't change that.

Talking all that **** about companies and relationships when you out here looking just as ridiculous as the next man.

50's boxing company failed. His show is good.

Dudes on Ross' label looking like clowns right now (Meek).

It is what it is. I wish both these dudes would shut the **** up already. They both taking "L's" by still talking about each other.

They only good for decent cable TV and chicken wings.

Hey now! Power is way better than "decent" cable TV lol

I'm a regular in the thread. Season 2 was ill but the finale kind of let me down.
***** really escaped a burning room :rofl:
Last episode was :lol: :pimp: :smh: at the same damn time

I mean outside of the foolish 50 part I loved the finale. It left with so many twists that I didnt want other episode I wanted the full season.

I gotta rewatch season 2 at some point before it comes back.

I've forgotten almost everything.

I gotta rewatch season 2 at some point before it comes back.

I've forgotten almost everything.
Don't do that to urself
U just gonna be hated at that holly girl all over again :lol:
Bruh I hated her ***
Ghost shoulda clapped her
Tommy such a simp
He gonna be ghost downfall
Nah what's really gonna get u heated is Shawn sucka ***
Bruuuuuuuh
When ghost finally found out about him and Tasha
And punked his *** I was :rofl:
Didn't ghost call him a lil ***** too????
I might have to rewatched that episode cause I was DYIN
Oooooooh **** and when kanan killed Shawn
Yeeeeeah I wasn't expecting that ****
Damn man power is the ****
I'm down to turn this into a power thread :lol:

Last edited:
LMAOOOO

I hated Shawn more than Holly cause Shawn had no damn plan. I'm a take this ex-drug kingpin wifey and live in the boonies in Jersey with no source of income. FOH!

LMAOOOO

I hated Shawn more than Holly cause Shawn had no damn plan. I'm a take this ex-drug kingpin wifey and live in the boonies in Jersey with no source of income. FOH!
This ***** was ready to be a dad to her kids and everything
Didn't he say something like
"yeah we can run away and I'll get a job to provide for u and the kids" :rofl:
My dude was ***** whipped

And if I remember correctly even after the failed attempt on him killing ghost
He was still tryna leave and run off with Tasha
But kanan killed him
Cause wasn't she waiting for him to call her
But he of course didn't cause he was dead
Like wasn't she packed and everything
Aye and Angela held it down at the end

LMAOOOO

LOL Them kids got all the video games and clothes with Ghost. They dont want to live with him. Sucka.

And yeah Tasha was ready, now she's up **** creek without a paddle

LMAOOOO

LOL Them kids got all the video games and clothes with Ghost. They dont want to live with him. Sucka.

And yeah Tasha was ready, now she's up **** creek without a paddle

Tasha thought that boy was gonna be happy shooting jumpers with Shawn on a rusty rim with no net :lol:

Back
Top Bottom