Ricky Rozay gave away a BANGER

2o6

if  i woulda heard this a month from now with "god forgives i dont coming soon" in the beginning i woulda ran out my house in my
underwear slapping random people
eek.gif

You really do think Ross is some sort of god huh?
qs2n8g.gif

Song is basic as hell, plus......

This cop ain't never murked anything but a 100 piece from wingstop. 

Song goes hard. I thought the whole song was about smashing chicks,little did I know. That other stuff they was rapping about is OD ignorant 
laugh.gif

Its NOT a banger....

I like that HOUSE PARTY song more than I like this so called banger.

I swear ever since "BMF" dropped every thing that comes outta the MMG sounds like a broken record
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
there is nothin special bout this song & Meek Mills is trash...

Wait, where are the dude's who are about to come in and say "Meek Mill is on fire right now", "Meek Mill runnin the south", and
dropping some stonefaces like Meek Mill ain't actually mediocre?

This song is BMF part 31 by the way, still bangs, but other than "That Way", dude always changes 1 note and calls it a different song.
Ross is cool on the hook too.

Song is definitely HARD but once I hear Ross start rapping about what's your body count, double digits...can't help but laugh

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Song is definitely HARD but once I hear Ross start rapping about what's your body count, double digits...can't help but laugh

laugh.gif
me too

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You really do think Ross is some sort of god huh?
qs2n8g.gif

Song is basic as hell, plus......

This cop ain't never murked anything but a 100 piece from wingstop. 
quoted for truth 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wait, where are the dude's who are about to come in and say "Meek Mill is on fire right now", "Meek Mill runnin the south", and
dropping some stonefaces like Meek Mill ain't actually mediocre?

This song is BMF part 31 by the way, still bangs, but other than "That Way", dude always changes 1 note and calls it a different song.
Ross is cool on the hook too.

philly

How are these rappers not tired of all these same sounding trap beats? Like they're literally all the same just arranged differently and just plus/minus a few sounds. It's just too basic and bores the hell outta me.

Back
Top Bottom