RIF L.A.

Better than FC because they do used kicks on consignment. They have so many steals! Your welcome JM!

Rif is
pimp.gif

I emailed them a couple times but they never responded. Everyone seems to like them though.

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

RIF>FLIGHTCLUB
I always make sure to stop no matter what if I'm in the area, and then hit pink berry nextdoor after
smokin.gif
Whats good there?
nerd.gif

in the area theres some lil asian shops that have good candy
and usually u can just find deals there. i saw some 13's vnds for 80 and some ds all star xx3 for 150

just have to look anc check in every once and a while

^haha It's a yogurt spot that has fresh fruit toppings (at least a good percentage of the time) I usually go with the mango, its good but alot of peoplethough say its whatever

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

RIF>FLIGHTCLUB
They can act shady sometimes too tho

but none the less RIF is cool with me

How? Whenever I go they're more then helpful. The dude Jeff even hooks me up.

Thats because I know em so dont go up there trying to talk em down lol.

1000000000% legit..i go there almost every paycheck i get or extra cash and always leave with something lol...everyone who hasn't gone to check it out hasto go...and the DS kicks arent overpriced like FLIGHTCLUB (even though I've bought from there as well) they're at reasonable prices and you'll finda great deal on almost any shoe. ...hope this helps.....SHOUT OUT TO RIFLA haha

Main reason I went there to sell my kicks was the 85/15 consignment.
It's a great way to sell shoes without dealing with all the hassles of selling them yourself.
I also picked up a pair of Wheat AF1s from them for a great price last week as well!

Back
Top Bottom