Rihanna allowing fans to feel up on her

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Typical. You all don't see any issue with her behavior?

no, she dont care about your behavior
I am not on a grand stage. She doesn't know I exist. I am fine with that.

The fact is, she is a trained *#%%% and is promoting whoredom to younger women. Much like others before her.

I see it as an issue but, I am sure you all feel, "It ain't that serious."

pumpum was the first thing sold ever before anything in the world.....she sang first so she not a $#+$+ let that +%%+! breathe

They wouldve needed the jaws of life to pry me off her @$%. She definitely wouldve known who I was. Grabbing @#$ and pulling hair along with some whispering in the ear. She like that aggressive @#$% anyways.

Typical. You all don't see any issue with her behavior?

no, she dont care about your behavior
I am not on a grand stage. She doesn't know I exist. I am fine with that.

The fact is, she is a trained *#%%% and is promoting whoredom to younger women. Much like others before her.

I see it as an issue but, I am sure you all feel, "It ain't that serious."
im sure she has 2 giant body guards within arms length of dragging a dude out who gets out of line...and im sure theres a photographer who sets up these picks cause they dont look like it just happens....and its mostly chicks who go to her concerts and their simp boyfriends get dragged along...unlike drake concerts where its females ready to put out and these soft dudes 

im sure she has 2 giant body guards within arms length of dragging a dude out who gets out of line...and im sure theres a photographer who sets up these picks cause they dont look like it just happens....and its mostly chicks who go to her concerts and their simp boyfriends get dragged along...unlike drake concerts where its females ready to put out and these soft dudes 
Not sure what any of that has to do with my comments.

My issue is the promoting of *%%$ activity. Which this is an example of.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

rihannafansfacebookphot.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Benssick

he is a very lucky man

How is he lucky to trick off money to grab some little cheeks? Not like he hit. There are thousands of phatter girls within a 5 mile radius of me right now. I don't see how this makes him lucky.

Originally Posted by Rafool

She can promote all the whoredom she wants, I'm not complaining.
Now you don't. Have a daughter and let her list that woman as her role model and then talk.

Originally Posted by Rafool

She can promote all the whoredom she wants, I'm not complaining.
Now you don't. Have a daughter and let her list that woman as her role model and then talk.
I won't have kids then.

DC came in here and killed everyone's buzz.
laugh.gif

I understand the point you're trying to make though.

^ I don't see the buzz. It is just a dude touching a girls butt. The hell kind of excitement is that. We have plenty of titty threads around here > that damn picture. And then you are commending dude calling him lucky. For what? He paid for that. No luck involved.

And she isn't phat.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

a meat and greet would be too much temptation. i'd end up in handcuffs, for sure. that dude has more self control than me. If she let me grab +@! I'd go into full on "oh so you down to let me smash" mode.
laugh.gif
This.

Back
Top Bottom