Rihanna allowing fans to feel up on her

She just dont give a @#$% now. You gotta grab harder than that though.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ dude throwing the thread off track

My hand would be feeling up between her legs and i'd ask to see if the carpet matches the curtains.

^ Are you being serious? $150 bucks is enough to grab a few cheeks? Come on man, you can't be serious dude.

if I could get a photo op with her, would take the opportunity to see what would happen later on that day. if it doesn't work out, at least I have a photo with her = lifelong fap material. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

hmmm.... maybe if her tickets end up on groupon like brittney spears

damn her tickets ended up on groupon in my area too

Nah foreal though this %$++ is weak on everyones part
laugh.gif

Her: cause its not like she needs the paper and it makes her look like a smutbag.

Fans: %$++ is just lame.

If this was some impromptu %$++ then cool, but if its the T&C that they get to have 'one grope picture' taken inclusive of the price then thats bull %$++
laugh.gif

I just think its funny that that is included with your ticket, no work necessary. Now all the lames will be up on her when they would never before and at this point thats what you are really paying for with those tikets

She's dropped to an all time low if she's just lettin complete strangers pretty much violate her like that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Are you being serious? $150 bucks is enough to grab a few cheeks? Come on man, you can't be serious dude.
What if they're a genuine fan who enjoys her music and performance?
That number is subjective.

this is like the perfect facebook profile pic 
pimp.gif
with that being said ill pass just cuz im cheap like that 
laugh.gif

Man chill out take a look at that pic you cant tell dude aint messing with girls, thats the only reason he got to take the pic like that.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

30t6p3b.gif
Yall taking the DC bait.

laugh.gif
 Seriously. You think people would learn. If posters just ignored his trolling/wumming comments he'd eventually disappear. 

I wouldn't pay for this @@#$ either...
...but let's not act like a picture of Rihanna bendin' over in front of you with your hand on her back, the "Clinton" look on your face, and a drink in your other hand wouldn't be awesome
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
bill-clinton-suspicious%20smirk.jpg

DC Actin like Rihanna is just some random female... Shes RIHANNA fam, she might not be the most attractive girl in the world, but she's still RIHANNA...

I'd pay the extra $150 for me and my girl to take Raunchy pics with Rihanna. -shrugs-

Sometimes I think you just like going against the favored opinion, Which is cool, but sometimes you come off looking silly fam...

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What if they're a genuine fan who enjoys her music and performance?
That number is subjective.

Number 1, 2, 3. It is still a loser move. Who pays for ultra controlled solicitation? Might as well get head for that $150. Her butt isn't special.

Back
Top Bottom