Rihanna & Chris Brown Back at IT!??

ri ri
devil.gif
  chris wins

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I heard they were dropping the restraining order because it was making difficult at award shows and such.
This.

How does the most reasonable explanation go by the wayside?

Originally Posted by Hizzle

I heard they were dropping the restraining order because it was making difficult at award shows and such.
This.

How does the most reasonable explanation go by the wayside?

Frankly, I've always been of the opinion that, eventually, the restraining order would be dropped or "loosened".

And mark my words--those two will get back together. Think of them as our generation's "Ike and Tina". Mark my words.

Frankly, I've always been of the opinion that, eventually, the restraining order would be dropped or "loosened".

And mark my words--those two will get back together. Think of them as our generation's "Ike and Tina". Mark my words.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

eyes.gif

I made this shirt a few years ago, sold out instantly...
b2c15f498510b827f47687d3dd74b31d2e1722c_r.jpg

maybe it's time for a reprint 
roll.gif

I made this shirt a few years ago, sold out instantly...
b2c15f498510b827f47687d3dd74b31d2e1722c_r.jpg

maybe it's time for a reprint 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom