Rihanna & Chris Brown Back at IT!??

Just heard on the Radio that CB and Rihanna is back together!?!? wuuut? >.<
Anyone co-sign this or am I just trippin?

Appears Rihanna is dropping the restraining order to a level one so they can have more personal contact with each other...

I smell another case coming... 
nerd.gif

Just heard on the Radio that CB and Rihanna is back together!?!? wuuut? >.<
Anyone co-sign this or am I just trippin?

Appears Rihanna is dropping the restraining order to a level one so they can have more personal contact with each other...

I smell another case coming... 
nerd.gif

I heard they were dropping the restraining order because it was making difficult at award shows and such.

I heard they were dropping the restraining order because it was making difficult at award shows and such.

Battered woman usually don't learn after the first time. It's usually when they're almost beat to death. Many more don't learn at all.

Battered woman usually don't learn after the first time. It's usually when they're almost beat to death. Many more don't learn at all.

i believe they would have been back together awhile ago if it wasn't for all the press the case recieve...

she had to move on to maintain her image/brand so i understand...i think thats why he never spoke on what she did that night...its always been obvious he still cared about her

hopefully people let them be if they are back together...

i believe they would have been back together awhile ago if it wasn't for all the press the case recieve...

she had to move on to maintain her image/brand so i understand...i think thats why he never spoke on what she did that night...its always been obvious he still cared about her

hopefully people let them be if they are back together...

Back
Top Bottom