Riots at a Pumpkin Festival?

indifferent.gif

[h1]Whites riot over pumpkins in NH and Twitter turns it into epic lesson about Ferguson[/h1]

Son they knocked over the clothing donation boxes?! That's straight up savage, like what's the point. That's like sticking up a homeless dude.

Where are the tanks and sniper rifles that were brought out in Ferguson? Drunk white kids riot over the dumbest @!#$ of all time and get a pass, but black people protest against injustice and get labeled as thugs and murderers. Amazing

Where are the tanks and sniper rifles that were brought out in Ferguson? Drunk white kids riot over the dumbest @!#$ of all time and get a pass, but black people protest against injustice and get labeled as thugs and murderers. Amazing

In my ethics class we were talking about (I'm the only black dude in there) the Ferguson situation and the responses my classmates had were scary man. One girl said "he stole cigars right, he should've got the death penalty anyway....". This is a college class man..

In my ethics class we were talking about (I'm the only black dude in there) the Ferguson situation and the responses my classmates had were scary man. One girl said "he stole cigars right, he should've got the death penalty anyway....". This is a college class man..

You're getting an education under a system of white supremacy , lol not sure why you expect any non black in your class to speak with common sense. This is not to say a non black cannot feel your pain, but it is expected for those individuals to be ignorant to your existence because the entire "education system" is created to do so.

Last edited:
We need to get a Race and Cop forum on NT...

We really do. Getting really tired seeing the same people arguing about the same **** in every thread regardless of the topic.

Create a Race forum and a Religion forum and maybe NT general would be fun again.

We really do. Getting really tired seeing the same people arguing about the same **** in every thread regardless of the topic.

Create a Race forum and a Religion forum and maybe NT general would be fun again.

Just tell us you don't care about racism and you want to act like it doesn't exist, thus you would prefer NT general go back to being only about Yambs and Supreme threads.

Post Racial Society y'all

Animals

Brah I swear in college classes these racist feel the got protection for anything they say.

I took a Family Science Econ class, as a nonsense elective. I was a Econ major, the things these racist sorority girls would say. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Animals

Brah I swear in college classes these racist feel the got protection for anything they say.

I took a Family Science Econ class, as a BS elective. I was a Econ major, the things these racist sorority girls would say.
sick.gif
mean.gif
Sorority girls are THE worst.

My student group hosted a Caribbean themed party aka strictly reggae/dancehall/soca/zouk/kompa all the drinks were rum based etc. and I invited my one white friend. She brought her sorority sister along and within 30 minutes they dipped. According to her, her friend felt "very uncomfortable" and I know NT knows who typically frequents a Caribbean party.

Last edited:
^^^ How the yeah you guys be posting these HD gifs. I still haven't figure out a way round the 2.5mb limit.

Help me brahs, brahs.....brahs..........

^^^ How the yeah you guys be posting these HD gifs. I still haven't figure out a way round the 2.5mb limit.

Help me brahs, brahs.....brahs..........
Do you use Chrome? You can just drag and drop gifs into the post box with it. Unless I'm on NT mobile its how I post all my pics and gifs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom