RIP Backpage (2009-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually reminds me of a thread years back where a dude listed over 50 of his favorite stars and sorted them by ethnic background. 
laugh.gif

Funny because I was at a strip club Allie Haze was dancing at.

She got off stage and stood around. I went up to her and asked her how much. She said 100 for a lap dance. I said no! How much? She got mad and was like "I don't do that...." "I'm sick of guys who don't respect women..." I said I understand... By the end of the convo she was like "see I like you because you respect women."

Went home and fapped to her.

She got off stage and stood around. I went up to her and asked her how much. She said 100 for a lap dance. I said no! How much? She got mad and was like "I don't do that...." "I'm sick of guys who don't respect women..." I said I understand... By the end of the convo she was like "see I like you because you respect women."

I just knew u was bout to say then she told u a price :lol:

Hey serious question, why alot of these chicks say no AA?

like i mentioned a couple pages back, cheapness, violence, might try to pimp them, D to big, just racist or just copying and pasting from other ads
It's mainly the fact that they don't want young black dudes on acct of they don't want to be getting pounded for an hour nonstop beating the P up. They want you in and out in 10 minutes after a few strokes

and also as the dude said a few pages back, that his friend used to show up with $40 in his pocket and on drugs/drunk and needed her pimp to step in. If you only take the meek 40 year old white dude, you don't have to I deal with with that.

So basically like everything else, a few bad seeds and the media ruin it for every black person

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

Bout to stack a G to get Arianna knight and Jenna j Foxx to be a papi dirty maid for an hour and a half.

Jessie Rogers had next until she got them terrible implants and then decided to dip on the industry.

Later found out she started making videos of her gaming. Playing COD and **** like that. 

Mia Khalifa was cool too. Scenes were wack but she was hot so she could've worked on her acting and been good.

Last edited:
Hey serious question, why alot of these chicks say no AA?

like i mentioned a couple pages back, cheapness, violence, might try to pimp them, D to big, just racist or just copying and pasting from other ads
It's mainly the fact that they don't want young black dudes on acct of they don't want to be getting pounded for an hour nonstop beating the P up. They want you in and out in 10 minutes after a few strokes

and also as the dude said a few pages back, that his friend used to show up with $40 in his pocket and on drugs/drunk and needed her pimp to step in. If you only take the meek 40 year old white dude, you don't have to I deal with with that.

So basically like everything else, a few bad seeds and the media ruin it for every black person

This is always funny to me. These freak **** buy into stereotypes while allowing a white dude to piss and whatever on them. :lol:

Lmao

Fapped twice today on my day off. Aint did that in a while. ThNks guys
:pimp:

Last edited:
A year ago someone went on my GFs IG and took her pics and started catfishing ******. My boy was on BP prowling and saw my girls pics on there and hmu saying "Idk how to tell you this, but your girl be getting ran through on Backpage my n", He showed me the ad and all I thought was "damnnnnn I ate that **** out yesterday" I've been with my girl since HS so all this **** was shocking. I ain't confront my girl about it or nothing and went over to my boys house and told him to contact the number and put in on speaker and it sounded like my girl. My boy gave me the "She a *** look" I was heated. He told the girl to come and I hid in closet on some R Kelly **** waiting to bust out and catch her. 20 minutes later there's a knock on his door and It opened and I busted out the closet and scared the **** out of the girl who wasn't my GF and I was relived. The girl told my boy "Who tf is this ***** in the closet" I told her why she was using my girls pics and she just left. Made sure to report that ad and got it taken down

Last edited:
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I bet some brotha hittin that off camera. All that *** she got.
laugh.gif
 Holding Out Hope That The Racist She-Devil Is Down With The Brown On The Low 
mean.gif
 Sounds Just Like The Tomi Lahren Thread..

J. Stevens, AJ Apple,K. Grey >>>>>>>The White Supremacist..... With That Said Heard Actress' Getting Paid 3K An Hour By Blacked For First IR 
mean.gif

Still remember tha first time Mike took a lil papi to Brazil.

Waited forever for tha 20 second wmv trailer via pos dial up but could give elmurs a run for his money from tha amount that came out :smh:

A year ago someone went on my GFs IG and took her pics and started catfishing ******. My boy was on BP prowling and saw my girls pics on there and hmu saying "Idk how to tell you this, but your girl be getting ran through on Backpage my n", He showed me the ad and all I thought was "damnnnnn I ate that **** out yesterday" I've been with my girl since HS so all this **** was shocking. I ain't confront my girl about it or nothing and went over to my boys house and told him to contact the number and put in on speaker and it sounded like my girl. My boy gave me the "She a *** look" I was heated. He told the girl to come and I hid in closet on some R Kelly **** waiting to bust out and catch her. 20 minutes later there's a knock on his door and It opened and I busted out the closet and scared the **** out of the girl who wasn't my GF and I was relived. The girl told my boy "Who tf is this ***** in the closet" I told her why she was using my girls pics and she just left. Made sure to report that ad and got it taken down

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom