RIP Backpage (2009-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :smh:

I bet some brotha hittin that off camera. All that *** she got.
:lol:  Holding Out Hope That The Racist She-Devil Is Down With The Brown On The Low :smh:  Sounds Just Like The Tomi Lahren Thread..
J. Stevens, AJ Apple,K. Grey >>>>>>>The White Supremacist..... With That Said Heard Actress' Getting Paid 3K An Hour By Blacked For First IR :smh:  

Maybe she is a WS. It's weird. It seems like these girls are either extremely into BD or extremely not. Just seems funny how a "actress" ain't taking BD.

And the girls on Blacked don't even look that good. They look like normal grocery store shopping white girls.

I remember finding out Aryana Starr was a child actress who knew Bill Cosby and was on A Different World when she was younger.

Watched an interview on her speaking about it and she talmbout how disappointed she thinks Mr. Cosby would be in her.

Of course this was before we all found out about some of his less savory activities. Wonder how she feels about that ***** now
Jazmine cashmere had me busting the hardest cyber nuts of my life
She was like a powerpuff girl made of nastiness, passion and everything sexy with a healthy splash of chemical xxx poured in.

Maaaaan Jada Fire got badder once she retired 
mean.gif
She def did...surprise she ain't married yet how can you not fall in love with that box if you smashing on the regular.
That's cause she got her _ss done. Had to. She didn't used to have all that. 

@iamDEF Wait time out, beauty back? That's enough to make me postpone this no fap ****. Info in my pm please.

:pimp:

I always felt like she was under utilized, dudes was way too nice/soft with her :lol:
She definitely didn't get the primal poundings like an Ava Devine or Jada Fire. :lol:
I love when these threads come around every 3 mths or so. Reminds me how I ain't the only one
Yeah, I would have to agree. Obviously it's the most searched thing online but seeing others admit to it is reassuring in a sense.
Detroit got all the freaks forreal

The Nastiest chick on the Internet from there
Who you talmbout b?
What about Ryan Conner and her daughter ??????

View media item 2295602
Her daughter is in the game too?!? :lol: :smh:
He knows. She nastier than prime jada fire and willing to do it for cheap. My man's said it was worth every penny.
Once again, who is this being referenced?

She definitely didn't get the primal poundings like an Ava Devine or Jada Fire. :lol:
Yeah, I would have to agree. Obviously it's the most searched thing online but seeing others admit to it is reassuring in a sense.
Who you talmbout b?
Her daughter is in the game too?!? :lol: :smh:
Once again, who is this being referenced?
Yessir her name is Dylan Phoenix.

I appreciate her. During the summer an nt'er posted the story of him and his friend going to the stripclub she was dancing at. She was on stage and went close to where they were sitting and his friend stuffes his face right in her butt. Had her yelling that he was a nasty one.

:smokin

If rachal starr would twerk like that in my face...ill lose my ****

Give me roxy reynolds before the buttshots...ill never leave the house.

O and delanie from them mami culo grande days> your fav latina

Skky black and melrose foxx mone divine and sinnamon love for the ultratopfest

Add ava devine for some asian flavor im done

Last edited:

I appreciate her. During the summer an nt'er posted the story of him and his friend going to the stripclub she was dancing at. She was on stage and went close to where they were sitting and his friend stuffes his face right in her butt. Had her yelling that he was a nasty one.

smokin.gif

If rachal starr would twerk like that in my face...ill lose my ****

Give me roxy reynolds before the buttshots...ill never leave the house.

O and delanie from them mami culo grande days> your fav latina
I'm wondering who this is, do the googles and find out I know her by Darlene.

These chicks gotta get they **** together with the names. So many of them have like 4 
laugh.gif

Surprised no one tried to use Ava Devine as a ebony mami since she was casted for everything else under tha freaking sun.

Like what are you?

Menage A Roz and Cali Davenport could have been legends if they had stayed longer.

Bella Moretti was criminally underrated :smh:

Yeah kapri styles had tha cheeks but you even seen tha miracle that is watching moretti devour a sack? :x :smh: :pimp:

Easy $1,000 gone for that type of suction.

Last edited:
I'm wondering who this is, do the googles and find out I know her by Darlene.
These chicks gotta get they **** together with the names. So many of them have like 4 :lol:  

Lmao i dunno maybe it was a typo....she on some Berenstein Bears type steez.

Justin slayer is a lucky mofo though
÷
Woat gotta be bethany benz what a waste of a good body and her moan instant flaccid if i was hitting that

Kapri did ruin her ***..with her lopsided tittes

Lela star bit the dust with all that surgery too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom