RIP George Floyd

A large group would definitely make it interesting. About 15 people bumrushing the 4 cops would've made it difficult for the cops to react, and of course they would've had to have been willing to get killed themselves if the smoke cleared. Sad scenario all around.
Once again biscuit eater, you don't have a backbone to be apart of that group. Stop giving stupid fantastical scenarios and go back to eating your dry biscuits.

You sound foolish.

News Media and Social Media needs to stop using "they" when discussing protestors. When people say THEY need to stop the violent protests. THEY need to stop looting. THEY need to find a better solution other than violence.

What "they" becomes is a synonym for black protestors and that's a bull**** narrative bc anyone who's watched or been to the protests knows it's very diverse. Especially the property destruction because there's numerous videos showing non-blacks doing most of the damage

sword man was in stable condition when brought to the hospital
surprised that he wasn't dead minutes after

I thought George Floyd was a chubby dude when I first saw images of his murder...his face must have been really swollen |l
Judging by the store surveillance camera he seemed to have an athletic build. Idc what anyone says, him and Stephen Jackson have to have the same dad. I refuse to believe otherwise.

A large group would definitely make it interesting. About 15 people bumrushing the 4 cops would've made it difficult for the cops to react, and of course they would've had to have been willing to get killed themselves if the smoke cleared. Sad scenario all around.

If you willing to jump in you know these realities already. Your body will make the decision for you in the moment.

sword man was in stable condition when brought to the hospital
surprised that he wasn't dead minutes after

🛹

If you willing to jump in you know these realities already. Your body will make the decision for you in the moment.

🛹

Ol boy thought he was in a video game.

"I did not think adequately about this situation"

Ignorant republicans keep saying "haha look at these liberal cities. This is what you get for voting in blah blah blah."
No dip****. The majority of the large protests occur in cities like LA, NYC, Chi, Philly, etc because they're the most DIVERSE. People of all races in those cities have witnessed racist cops even if from a distance.

Nobody gonna protest in Mobile, Alabama and risk being shot by a rogue KKK member or be a white protestor and lose your job bc someone spotted them and told their boss they support black Americans.

Yes the FBI labeled them as a terrorist group who infiltrated the police force across America 4 years ago. This is why we arr seeing what we're seeing today.
They are terrorizing behind a badge instead of a white hoody.
you're talking about antifa.
where did you get this information from?
antifa is completely opposite of the alt right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom