RIP George Floyd

That’s a very good question I’m pretty sure insurance would cover the consignees and the store

im glad all my kicks are in my apt and nowhere else

maybe someone on here could add more then my guess

Risk of Loss
We shall have no liability to you or any third parties for any loss or damage to the Goods in transit to us, and you hereby indemnify us and hold us harmless in respect of any such damages. We will endeavor to use reasonable care in the handling, display and storage of your Goods, using not less than the same degree of care which we utilize with respect to our own goods of a similar nature. However, in the event that any of the Goods are lost or stolen, or are damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, customer handling or other causes beyond our reasonable control, then, except to the extent of any insurance proceeds that we actually collect in respect of such Goods, the risk of loss remains with you, and we assume no responsibility or obligation to make any payment or reimbursement in respect of any such loss or damage, or for any special or consequential damages. We make no assurance that our insurance will provide coverage for the Goods or the amount which any insurer may pay in respect of any casualty relating to the Goods.

54C0DE77-F7E8-4C46-B321-45BB1E119D23.jpeg
O

MINNESOTA NATIONAL GUARD TOP GENERAL HAS REQUESTED MILITARY POLICE UNITS FROM OTHER STATES, BUT NO REQUEST FOR ACTIVE DUTY FORCES YET - FOX NEWS

Can’t cry for change and reject progress in the same breath.
One response was

"And yet, they can't stop the hate in their own country. You'd think they'd try to work on that first"

I laugh at stupid **** like this. Same way America hasnt solved their issues in their own country for centuries but want to "liberate" other countries. Liberate your own people first, fix home first.

Risk of Loss
We shall have no liability to you or any third parties for any loss or damage to the Goods in transit to us, and you hereby indemnify us and hold us harmless in respect of any such damages. We will endeavor to use reasonable care in the handling, display and storage of your Goods, using not less than the same degree of care which we utilize with respect to our own goods of a similar nature. However, in the event that any of the Goods are lost or stolen, or are damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, customer handling or other causes beyond our reasonable control, then, except to the extent of any insurance proceeds that we actually collect in respect of such Goods, the risk of loss remains with you, and we assume no responsibility or obligation to make any payment or reimbursement in respect of any such loss or damage, or for any special or consequential damages. We make no assurance that our insurance will provide coverage for the Goods or the amount which any insurer may pay in respect of any casualty relating to the Goods.

Flight club will most likely pay out the losses I’ve lost shoes in flight club and stadium goods and they payed out multiple times . Flight club La can store only a certain amount in the store 90 percent of inventory is their in the warehouse . Total loss of shoes prolly in store 1-2 million insurance will prolly cover majority of that

Question. Is PRESS shot at in other countries? I know there are rogue bullets and grenades and stuff. But usually both sides have the press recording.
Have protestors ever attacked recording media/press?
Straight up, sounds like cops don’t want their actions recorded. They are even allowed to turn off their body cams during ‘riots’. Like, that’s the time to have them on. I don’t see this getting any better for months.

I hear of the nurses getting attacked, are there paramedics on the scene or the fire department? This feels like a war and the bad guys have the guns.

Allowing them to turn off body cams is insane, it shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances especially now.
Flight club will most likely pay out the losses I’ve lost shoes in flight club and stadium goods and they payed out multiple times . Flight club La can store only a certain amount in the store 90 percent of inventory is their in the warehouse . Total loss of shoes prolly in store 1-2 million insurance will prolly cover majority of that

Good to know.

One response was

"And yet, they can't stop the hate in their own country. You'd think they'd try to work on that first"

I laugh at stupid **** like this. Same way America hasnt solved their issues in their own country for centuries but want to "liberate" other countries. Liberate your own people first, fix home first.

These uneducated inbreds don't even know anything about Germany let alone their own history. Last I checked, it's true that the right wing AFD party in Germany gained some traction over the past few years, but it's openly denounced by most Germans and the German government. Compare that to the right wing party/mentality that is openly embraced in the US

The party has been described as a German nationalist,[2][3][4] right-wing populist,[8] and Eurosceptic[9] party. Since 2015, the AfD has been increasingly open to working with far-right extremist groups such as Pegida.[33] Parts of the AfD have racist,[34] Islamophobic,[35] anti-Semitic,[36][37] and xenophobic[19][38][39][14][40] tendencies linked to far-right movements such as neo-Nazism[41][37] and the Identitarian movement.[42][43]

In March 2020, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (German: Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz) classified the far-right nationalistic faction known as Der Flügel as "a right-wing extremist endeavor against the free democratic basic order" and as "not compatible with the Basic Law" and therefore placed it under intelligence surveillance.[44][45]

Back
Top Bottom