RIP Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

You are telling people they don't know but you don't know yourself. Not everyone saw Mandela as this great saint at the end if the day he used to be a politician Marxist and said America was the worst country.

But I admire him because I know that all of this stemmed from how the Africans were being treated but don't act like majority of non blacks/African give a damn about Mandela just like you don't give a damn about Columbia and chinas social leaders.

You the most self righteous cat in this forum.
Shut your ignorant lying *** up. Thousands of white South Africans were not murdered on the order of Nelson Mandela.  Very aware of Mandela's background, pretty sure I know exactly what you're alluding to, but it's hard to be certain when you have to sift through bull **** 

Last edited:
Know I'm a bit late, but RIP Nelson Mandela
tired.gif

that's the problem.

People DON'T know...

The celebrity's death had a greater impact on peoples hearts in that thread. Dudes in there talking about crying at the next movie." He changed my life"

At least do a Wikipedia search and recognize what mandella did.

But cats ain't eem about that.

Maybe I'm just upset that people don't seem as heart broken as I am, and that's my fault...

Sad that mandella is really gone. :frown:

I'm sure the thousands of white South Africans that were killed on order of Mandela are more upset about Paul dying.......
You are telling people they don't know but you don't know yourself. Not everyone saw Mandela as this great saint at the end if the day he used to be a politician Marxist and said America was the worst country.

But I admire him because I know that all of this stemmed from how the Africans were being treated but don't act like majority of non blacks/African give a damn about Mandela just like you don't give a damn about Columbia and chinas social leaders.

You the most self righteous cat in this forum.

Excuse me, allow me to interject here. Without turning this into an argument thread, please post up credible information that backs up this claim that you've just made.

I will quote sources when I get to my computer, you guys wanted multiple pages lets make this happen.
Mandela was no saint he had his approaches to end the apartheid and not all of them were humane.

Though the blood he shed was no where near what was she's under the apartheid none the less blood was shed

A United Africa?

No it's not.

There's no sense of unity throughout political leaders in the different countries, and there's only a few small pockets of populations where there is some sense of unity. Other then that, the majority don't conform to unity, in fact you'll be amazed at some of the xenophobia that happens.

Trying to unify Africa now is like trying to Unify Europe in the Dark Ages. Most of those countries are still fairly young and have too many issues to address to even think about being unified.

You guys think too small. Africa has been under attack for over 1000 years and that's being modest. I didn't say in the next two weeks everything will turn around but infrastructure is being built and there is a huge tech boom going on in many places.

The "Western World" is losing many Africans to their homelands because their are more opportunities back home. Violence is calming down in many places due to civil wars ending. Granted Radical Islam is a threat but where isn't it a threat?

So yes Africa will be united not in terms of America or European Union but there will be much greater cooperation in the coming years. Just look at the Congo River Dam being funded by South Africa's pledge to buy power. That dam is predicted to be able to power the vast majority of Africa.

Xenophobia is a left over from colonialism that has been losing its grip with every descending generation. Don't let them gas you up DAY-DAY! Africa is on the come up.

PEEEEEEAAAAAACE!

Gilles Peterson's Madiba tribute mix, available currently as a free DL also -

Playlist

1 - Simphiwe Dana - Zundiqondisise
2 - Dollar Brand - Ishmael
3 - Sathima Bea Benjamine - Music
4 - Hugh Masakela - What Is Wrong With Groovin
5 - Harmonius Serenade Choir - Lyo
6 - Gil Scott Heron - Johannesburg
7 - Letta Mbullu - Mahlalela
8 - Protest Meeting - Amandla
9 - Hugh Masakela - Stimela
10 - Miles Davis - Big Time
11 - Miriam Makeba - Soweto Blues
12 - Maze featuring Frankie Beverley - Mandela
13 - Abdullah Ibrahim - Did You Hear That Sound?
14 - Vusi Mahlasela - Kuzobenani Na?
15 - John Wizards - Jabu Ley

Last edited:
No it's not.

Jay6 I will patiently wait.

My bad I forgot.

I went back and where I read it was not a reputable source for the mk bombing so it would be foolish to post it.But I do know that he was a communist and in his fight to end apartheid innocent blood was shes and he was the cause of it.

But as I stated before I respect him and understand. Things are not always black and white

So we just presenting anything and everything we read on the internet that fits our agenda as fact now nice. 

Last edited:
No it's not.

Jay6 I will patiently wait.

My bad I forgot.

I went back and where I read it was not a reputable source for the mk bombing so it would be foolish to post it.But I do know that he was a communist and in his fight to end apartheid innocent blood was shes and he was the cause of it.

But as I stated before I respect him and understand. Things are not always black and white

I just saw this now...

You've lost all credibility regarding the subject at hand, and should cease commenting further on the matter.

As I said, out of respect for the man, I don't want to turn this into an argument thread, but you are simply posting words without backing them up with any factual evidence.

Mandela wasn't perfect, and made some interesting decisions which have negatively impacted South Africans (for instance not adequately addressing the wrongs of the past, for instance the Republic of South Africa having to assume the debt that the apartheid regime created from international sources, or carrying through ANC policies of giving every South African a house through the RDP, in which millions or billions of state funds have been squandered while many people have been waiting on the RDP list for a house since the 90s ), but he always pushed for a peaceful transition, and attempted to avoid violence at all costs, while still being a freedom fighter.

I will leave it at that and keep it moving...

Last edited:
Michelle ended that quickly.

View media item 688510
Would y'all judge me if I said behavior like this from women is so attractive to me?

When chicks be on some "that's my man" steez...

I love it. :pimp:

I just saw this now...

You've lost all credibility regarding the subject at hand, and should cease commenting further on the matter.

As I said, out of respect for the man, I don't want to turn this into an argument thread, but you are simply posting words without backing them up with any factual evidence.

Mandela wasn't perfect, and made some interesting decisions which have negatively impacted South Africans (for instance not adequately addressing the wrongs of the past, for instance the Republic of South Africa having to assume the debt that the apartheid regime created from international sources, or carrying through ANC policies of giving every South African a house through the RDP, in which millions or billions of state funds have been squandered while many people have been waiting on the RDP list for a house since the 90s ), but he always pushed for a peaceful transition, and attempted to avoid violence at all costs, while still being a freedom fighter.

I will leave it at that and keep it moving...
thank you for handling that for me, bruh.

I hadn't been in The thread for awhile and hadn't seen dude attack me...

Calling me self riteous... When I admit to so many faults or failures on here. :lol:

Tried to rustle and it backfired.

By the way, before anyone says I'm just posting my opinion and not posting anything to back it up, while it may be touché; I'm currently on my mobile and not able to post information regarding the events that I mentioned in my last post, but I gladly will when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom