RIP Patrice O'Neal

Funny dude man. Very underrated and more people should have known about him. So sad...

WOW this is insane...it was just the other month he was on the sheen roast...slaying dudes with the verbal attacks...and dudes was making fun of his obesity and now he's dead.

gotta take care of yourself man.

R.I.P.

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
RIP

why couldnt it have been kevin hart? loljk

but seriously, dude was one of my favorites. his standups were just so natural and honest. gonna miss this guy.

he was great on the radio. there was no arguing with him. i saw him live too. one of the funniest comics to never really make it. he will be missed on OnA

I don't think you could truly grasp how funny he was unless you heard him on O&A just sitting around riffing on everyday things.

Truly a GREAT comic who died just on the cusp of becoming hugely famous.

Rest in peace.

I thought he was goina overcome what he's gone thru the past few months...

Patrice was wild funny... and seemed like a really cool and down to Earth type of dude based on what I've heard from him on O&A and other talk shows...

Emhasized on everything from politics to relationships with such of an interesting way of thinking...

Truly saddened by the news...

R.I.P.

I saw him live a few years ago and as we were leaving he was outside the club having a smoke, just chillin by himself. I dapped him up and told him it was a hell of a show. He replied with "thanks man, i really appreciate that".

It seemed like he genuinely really appreciated the compliment, as opposed to just the usual "thanks" most people would say.

+#*@

That's been my dude for the longest. Just got hyped on him again cuz of Elephant in the Room.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom