RIP Ryan Dunn

Originally Posted by kdawg

westboro-baptist-church-plans-to-picket-ryan-dunn-30196-1308677565-21.jpg

good old Christians

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

yo all i know is if WBC does picket the funeral it wont fly with the guys from jack ***
dudes are some wild ninjas...

reminds me of the bit from %@*%%!+ when Chris Pontius dressed up as the Devil in Hollywood with a "Keep God Out of California" sign
but I still have a suspicion that this is some huge prank to start the hype for %@*%%!+ 4

pretty sure they arent making another movie plus why would someone do that? ape and phil would not be down for that. i can just tell you that right now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

yo all i know is if WBC does picket the funeral it wont fly with the guys from jack ***
dudes are some wild ninjas...

reminds me of the bit from %@*%%!+ when Chris Pontius dressed up as the Devil in Hollywood with a "Keep God Out of California" sign
but I still have a suspicion that this is some huge prank to start the hype for %@*%%!+ 4

pretty sure they arent making another movie plus why would someone do that? ape and phil would not be down for that. i can just tell you that right now.
word i dont even think knoxville would be down for that

i'd like to see all of the $%#@%%% cast members to just start filming their stunts around them maybe before or after the funeral, just to mess with them

35a0q5y.jpg

Yes it says 2010 but this movie hadn't been released yet and was scheduled for July. Why would anyone go and see this guy in an actual movie other than a Jacka$s movie? I doubt this movie would have done much of anything and running previews for a month probably wasn't in the budget so they needed a way to spark some interest. This could possibly be one of the biggest publicity stunts ever to garner people's interest right before a release of a movie that ironically has a similar storyline. I wouldn't put it past these guys to do something like this and it does seem very coincidental but I doubt it this will be the case. 

http://www.livingwillmovie.com/

I just find it extremely hard to believe that they would do such a thing...Is kinda sad that some think he may still be alive. This was a tragedy. RIP

iYen wrot
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You've never heard of The Westboro Baptist Church?
It semi rings a bell? Did they protest a soldiers funeral some time back?
Yes, you should watch this documentary about them.

GOT'EM at 3:23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but geez... let them gay dudes, soldiers, and cheaters cook, fambs...

sn: somebody is gonna catch them slippin' and murk them. straight up.

Originally Posted by Josh311

35a0q5y.jpg

Yes it says 2010 but this movie hadn't been released yet and was scheduled for July. Why would anyone go and see this guy in an actual movie other than a Jacka$s movie? I doubt this movie would have done much of anything and running previews for a month probably wasn't in the budget so they needed a way to spark some interest. This could possibly be one of the biggest publicity stunts ever to garner people's interest right before a release of a movie that ironically has a similar storyline. I wouldn't put it past these guys to do something like this and it does seem very coincidental but I doubt it this will be the case. 

This would honestly be CRAZY. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

it's their interpretation of the bible 
ohwell.gif
Actually, their interpretation is probably the most consistent and the least BS.
I would agree with this.
Which says more about the Bible that it does anything else, imo.
I don't want to derail the thread but have you actually read the bible?  And no, I'm not a Christian, I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by Josh311

35a0q5y.jpg

i think the jackA cast would know better than to fake a death. its just ironic that there is a movie about death starring Dunn but really though you can tell all that these are real emotions. RIP.

everyone is welcome to his or her opinions but please do not take westboro baptist's opinions and point of view as representative of the Christian faith. they are as incorrect as you can be.

Hated to see this happen, hopefully it is a strong illustration of the consequences of drinking and driving/speed.

So there still car parts there? I thought the car was completely calcinated from the fire.

But damn people really that low to take stuff from there and sell it?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

So there still car parts there? I thought the car was completely calcinated from the fire.

But damn people really that low to take stuff from there and sell it? 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Profiting off someone's death, is that what's hot in the streets right now?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom