RIP Takeoff from the Migos

Is "Mob Ties" Actually What JP Jr And His Cronies Refer To Themselves As And Have Always Done So? Or Is That Just Post Drake Song?

Seems like more often than not those kinda sons come out with a complex and are generally not good people.
Dudes want to be “hood” bad af. It be the dudes who be like a generation removed from actually being the hood that try the hardest.

They wanna be like their pops/father figure but they can’t take the steps to put em in that position so it becomes weird n they seem off :lol:

But yea yo be all over the Houston functions just hovering it seems like, can always spot JP JR :lol: :smh:

Dude is strange :lol:. That’s exactly it.

I Was down HTown earlier in the year with frshstunna frshstunna & @kingfoamnyc ….and dude looked kinda annoyed/surprised we was getting love at Kamp I think :lol:.

Man, they even sent some rap a lot promoter to our section to try to get us to come to some other club afterwards. Mind you, we just regular *****s celebrating a bday. But they was on our ****. Whole thing felt hella bakey.

One dude approached me like 3x. JR kept knodding over to our way. It was weird. Got up outta there with no isssues though 🤷🏾‍♂️

Did yall feel unsafe at any point? My antennaes would have been up at that point. :lol:

I Was down HTown earlier in the year with frshstunna frshstunna & @kingfoamnyc ….and dude looked kinda annoyed/surprised we was getting love at Kamp I think :lol:.

Man, they even sent some rap a lot promoter to our section to try to get us to come to some other club afterwards. Mind you, we just regular *****s celebrating a bday. But they was on our ****. Whole thing felt hella bakey.

One dude approached me like 3x. JR kept knodding over to our way. It was weird. Got up outta there with no isssues though 🤷🏾‍♂️

Boy was pocket watching y’all something serious. N_ can’t even be a regular out here anymore without dudes in bewilderment.

It was one of 2 things or both. They were either trying to rob or else they were really trying to kick it and see what y’all do. If y’all were moving anything coke, meth, or fentanyl related like fake pills, somebody was gonna holla and try to do business if y’all were heavy enough. Y’all prob looke like a dope boy crew lol

if you’re from Houston and on the club scene then you know j prince jr not jas really and rapalot/mobties have been on some b.s. for years. He runs around the city playing mob boss and creates an atmosphere for this everywhere he goes. DRY

that is the seed of the whole situation. They GOTTA have every rapper around the city with them and be all online with it. They GOTTA be 100 deep on the stage at every big show. NOBODY likes mobties but mobties

10000% factual. My post below is from the RAN in Music.

JPrince Jr so lame and everybody in Texas knows it.
I remember seeing him at the club here in Dallas. He ain't have no women with him :lol:
IDK how he get down in Houston, but nobody was paying attention to dude.
He had a section full of ******.

Then I'm leaving with my girl, and he had a party bus posted up outside trying to pull.
A ***** in a Bentley truck pull up right behind him and take the two girls he was trying to pull.
Was hilarious to see in real time cause you could see the disappointment on his face.
It was like dude just expected people to flock to him cause of his daddy.
Charleston White is an idiot/troll, but he wasn't lying about this.

That dude sounds like a fake wanna be mob guy/fake articulate like TI :lol:

And I’m sure people idolize him and his crew :smh:

CC244C4E-A106-429D-AA64-20692D56EFB3.jpeg

🔥

It was one of 2 things or both. They were either trying to rob or else they were really trying to kick it and see what y’all do. If y’all were moving anything coke, meth, or fentanyl related like fake pills, somebody was gonna holla and try to do business if y’all were heavy enough. Y’all prob looke like a dope boy crew lol

We was chillin. Just had a lot of chicks in the section with us, and clean.

I prolly would’ve heard yo out, if they wasn’t moving so sketchy. It’s a way you that you are supposed to approach *****s you don’t know. And they ain’t do that. I know when *****s is trying to bake you a cake, or get in on what you got going on.

Just dapped the promoter dude up, and told him we good. Kept it moving. Funny enough, he hollad at me outside the club again, talking bout the after hour spot. Was a whole lot going on, with Ubers and cars/etc. So kept it moving again.

*****s be weird. It’s really sad how takeoff went out. Completely random, and damn near nothing he or his peoples could’ve done, to avoid that, outside of moving with better people. That’s the worst :smh:

if Quavo cooperates with law enforcement is that considered snitching? Forgive my ignorance im a civilian.

There’s probably going to be retaliation in the near future

I thought it was only snitching if u did a crime with someone and then you both get caught u rat them out to get less time.

But i aint in the streets so I dont know.

Back
Top Bottom