RIP Takeoff from the Migos

That young man didn’t deserve this man, this **** ain’t fair. They said this cat was the most chill of the 3 :smh:
The news is starting to bring up some old allegations:

Migos rapper Takeoff accused of sexual assault at June house party in L.A. civil lawsuit​

SA TODAY
Takeoff, a rapper from the popular hip-hop group Migos, has been accused of sexual assault in a civil lawsuit filed Wednesday morning in Los Angeles Superior Court.
The suit, filed anonymously by the female victim, alleges that Takeoff, whose real name is Kirshnik Khari Ball, pursued and raped the woman at an L.A. party in June. Claims in the suit include sexual battery, assault, false imprisonment, gender violence and interference with civil rights.

According to the complaint, the woman was invited by Daryl McPherson (aka Migos associate DJ Durel) to the June 22 party. She noticed during the evening that Ball, 26,was staring at her and he offered her marijuana, making the plaintiff feel uncomfortable.
After leaving the conversation, the woman told McPherson she didn't want any intimate relationship with Ball. McPherson offered to take her to his room upstairs, but when Ball ran into them, the two men argued and Ball followed the plaintiff to the bedroom. The suit alleges that Ball raped the woman after she refused his sexual advances.

The woman went to a hospital the same day, and staff observed "physical evidence of forceful rape" and notified the LAPD.

Dude is strange :lol:. That’s exactly it.

I Was down HTown earlier in the year with @frshstunna & @kingfoamnyc ….and dude looked kinda annoyed/surprised we was getting love at Kamp I think :lol:.

Man, they even sent some rap a lot promoter to our section to try to get us to come to some other club afterwards. Mind you, we just regular *****s celebrating a bday. But they was on our ****. Whole thing felt hella bakey.

One dude approached me like 3x. JR kept knodding over to our way. It was weird. Got up outta there with no isssues though 🤷🏾‍♂️
Y'all had jewelry on?

We was chillin. Just had a lot of chicks in the section with us, and clean.

I prolly would’ve heard yo out, if they wasn’t moving so sketchy. It’s a way you that you are supposed to approach *****s you don’t know. And they ain’t do that. I know when *****s is trying to bake you a cake, or get in on what you got going on.

Just dapped the promoter dude up, and told him we good. Kept it moving. Funny enough, he hollad at me outside the club again, talking bout the after hour spot. Was a whole lot going on, with Ubers and cars/etc. So kept it moving again.

*****s be weird. It’s really sad how takeoff went out. Completely random, and damn near nothing he or his peoples could’ve done, to avoid that, outside of moving with better people. That’s the worst :smh:

I woudda been dead honest with dude like yo I dont even be out like this, its way past my bedtime im tryna go home. :lol:

if Quavo cooperates with law enforcement is that considered snitching? Forgive my ignorance im a civilian.

There’s probably going to be retaliation in the near future

Yes. It would be considered as such.

“Gangstas” ain’t ever supposed to make statements or testify. It’s supposed to be handled in the streets

Sent a few snitching emails myself this A.M.

Report cards drop next week letting parents know from the jump it ain sweet.

Damn, kids won’t even get a chance to get their stories straight :lol:

Scary times growing up in this day and age where technology allows for a direct line of communication between teacher and parent. Little kids gotta be going through it :lol:

technically it would be considered snitching smh... remember when cam got shot in DC he didnt tell the cops any information because he said it would ruin his street cred

10000% factual. My post below is from the RAN in Music.

JPrince Jr so lame and everybody in Texas knows it.
I remember seeing him at the club here in Dallas. He ain't have no women with him :lol:
IDK how he get down in Houston, but nobody was paying attention to dude.
He had a section full of ******.

Then I'm leaving with my girl, and he had a party bus posted up outside trying to pull.
A ***** in a Bentley truck pull up right behind him and take the two girls he was trying to pull.
Was hilarious to see in real time cause you could see the disappointment on his face.
It was like dude just expected people to flock to him cause of his daddy.
Charleston White is an idiot/troll, but he wasn't lying about this.

Did he forget he was wearing a Trump 2024 hat or am I missing something :lol: :smh:

Damn, kids won’t even get a chance to get their stories straight :lol:

Scary times growing up in this day and age where technology allows for a direct line of communication between teacher and parent. Little kids gotta be going through it :lol:

Man, we got this program called "KInvolved" that allows us to send Text messages to their phones from our CPUs.

This one dude was sleep in class (right after lunch), I texted his mother that he was sleep and HAS been sleeping in class on and off for a few days.

She texted me, "I'm about to come up there. Don't tell him."

She knocked on the door, woke that fool up and he didn't know WHAT to think.

So yea man, it is funny as hell.

The song that was playing in the car...

Later that night, Uncle passed in Nephews arms...

FlakySomberAfricanbushviper-size_restricted.gif

Im seeing a girl now that has two kids. She straight tracks the location of her girls. And they STILL be trying lie! It must be hard to be a kid these days. Can’t get away with nothing. Thats why they stopped going outside. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom