Road Rage vol. What do you guys do?

i can tell you don't even lift :smh:
:lol:

OP was there not room for you to speed up and get in front of someone in the right lane? Slowing down was definitely the wrong way to go. Dude probably thought you were being *** when you did that.

Really though...you know if you belong in the left/fast/passing lane. In MD/DC on 495 (55mph) you best be doing at least 70 in the left lane. There are times where that isn't even acceptable :lol:

Now that I have a wife and baby girl, I have a lot more patience with people like this.

When I was younger, I would have gotten all worked up and stooped down to his level.

But now, if I'm in that same situation, I'm calling the police and taking down his license plate or i'd follow him at a safe distance if I'm by myself without my daughter and wait for the police to come.

People like that do need to be checked, like you said - he doesn't own the road and he's putting your life in danger.

These days, I leave an old digital camera in my ride just so I can record videos of these fools. I hate snitching to cops but call em and say there is a guy that's threaten me, and is currently tailgating me. Give them make, model, license and the cross streets. Doubt cops will do anything but may put out an APB on the vehicle.

Road rage isn't a laughing matter. Once this guy fresh out of jail, started talking mad crap to me and hit the side of my car. I was shocked, followed the dude while calling the cops, and we both stopped at an intersection. This guy drove into the middle of the intersection, stopped and reversed into my car again. At that point, I get out of the car and was ready to throw down but dude sped away. Thankfully I was able to convince the driver next to us to pull over and be my witness. After the incident, called up the fiance, she called up her connects with LE, and a few hours later the local police called me to identify the creep.

I learned from that day on, NEVER get out and confront ANYONE. Dude already had 2 strikes and had a warrant so no doubt, he could have had a gun and shoot me right there and then.

oh yeah and just the other day...

Last edited:
@Law3001
I thought your story was going somewhere totally different because the Town is no place to mess around, I am surprised dude didn't notice where he was on the freeway tho...
Dude coulda got his hood stomped out for that lol

This whole ordeal went on from Hayward to Oakland on the 880n. The rage was strong in him dude really just took it there. Hell after that incident I thought back to when I acted like that and realize I must have looked like a damn fool. Sometimes we think that other driver knows what the issue is, but they probably clueless and think we're crazy

Road rage isn't a laughing matter. Once this guy fresh out of jail, started talking mad crap to me and hit the side of my car. I was shocked, followed the dude while calling the cops, and we both stopped at an intersection. This guy drove into the middle of the intersection, stopped and reversed into my car again. At that point, I get out of the car and was ready to throw down but dude sped away. Thankfully I was able to convince the driver next to us to pull over and be my witness. After the incident, called up the fiance, she called up her connects with LE, and a few hours later the local police called me to identify the creep.

You got to watch out for people man thats why I called my people cause for all I knew this dude was a ******g serial killer. You never know whats going on with people.

Last edited:
As funny as some people say it I actually do have a revolver in the glove box of my truck. It's legit serial number and all and I'm licensed to have it. I have no intentions of using it unless I truly have to but if the situation arises I will.

do you leave it in your vehicle at all times? isn't that illegal?

can't wait till i can get my CHL 12 months from now :D

I followed somebody that got behind me driving crazy, they must have been shook cuz they started dipping in and out of roads and speeding through back roads. I lost them but I don't play that tough guy in a car game with people.

when ppl tailgate me i slow down and drive alongside the car next to me so they cant switch lanes

Sup

Last year on july for me and a few friends are at the riverfront to watch the fire works
After the show ended we get in the car and start heading back home
And that traffic was something turrible
Bout 200 cars trying to make a right turn and we were in the middle of it
My homeboy is driving by the way and this mustang on the right side let us in and told us don't let the cars on the other side in
They were driving on the grass and sidewalk n ****
Bout 10 minutes later this escalade pulls up beside us and tryin to get over
Homeboy that was drvin didn't let him in and while he's lookin at his iphone
Buddy in the escalade is goin super sayin in the truck
He rolls the window down and got to talkin that sweet ****
Homeboy didn't hear him
Buddy in the escalade hops out and let his shorty take the wheel
I unbuckle my seat belt and crack the door open incase we gota whoop a ***** ***
But when I got a good look at em he was one of them swole neck *** mofos he walked up to the car and I see something flashy in his hand
Buddy had that ****
I close the dorr lock it and put my seat belt on

Homeboy pulls off slowy and buddy is walking along the car still talkin ****
Police comes outa nowhere and drives past
He hopped back in the truck and sai
"We gon be neighbor for a while"

All cuz we didn't let this ***** over..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@timbo109, I was waiting for somebody to get that, lol
@law3001, damn dude spazzed that long, smh
I get road rage from time to time, I will admit but that's only when I am by myself, if I have my lady or mom or the homies in the car I tend to slow down because I worry about their safety and don't want to get them hurt...I really just get mad at tail gaters and people I notice that are on there phones and driving, and I do the dumbest stuff by letting them go by intentionally and I slow down and look at them " like what's up"
Trying to learn to chill because of the two ladies in my life but its hard when there are so many bad drivers and even when you try to avoid them, you can't

I'm new to driving and the more I seen to do it the less patience I have, but I realize I make mistakes every now and then too so I just be chilling, plus I might die if I get angry.

Redneck is a racial slur.

Reported.
how?.....rednecks in the south are proud to be called rednecks......they wear that title proudly.....**** is a way of life for them 
laugh.gif
.....I grew up w/ plenty that would let you know in a minute who they are

def not a racial slur.....only people who wouldn't like it are those who don't categorize themselves as one

Last edited:

Reported.
how?.....rednecks in the south are proud to be called rednecks......they wear that title proudly.....**** is a way of life for them 
laugh.gif

def not a racial slur.....only people who wouldn't like it are those who don't categorize themselves as one

And I know a lot of black dudes who are proud to be a N'... so where you getting at? :lol:

Reported.
laugh.gif

And I know a lot of black dudes who are proud to be a N'... so where you getting at?
laugh.gif
I've never seen a black guy say "I'm proud to be a n-er" to people of all races......never seen "n-er" stickers on the back of cars

but i've seen the latter countless of times.....and you're very slow for even trying to compare the two words.....were you in classes w/ just 5 students or something growing up?

OP, you were in the wrong for slowing down. You should've sped up until you could comfortably pass.

Had you been driving the speed limit the entire time I don't think he would've been as upset.

Back
Top Bottom