Rock the Bells 2013 Concert Series. DC and NY Shows Cancelled Due to Poor Ticket Sales.

All my boys are acting cheap smh and this not exactly a good concert to take my girl to :lol: . Gotta find some new friends

All my boys are acting cheap smh and this not exactly a good concert to take my girl to
laugh.gif
. Gotta find some new friends
story of my life

I've been waiting for Cudi to go on tour, and he's headlining this.

I may try and sell my made in america ticket and go to this instead...

ASAP? JCOLE? and #3D ODB?

I'm there!

I am planning to roll solo. If any of y'a'll thinking about going to la show on sunday 9/8 and want to meet up, PM me.

I still have to get my tickets for the DC show. Anyone think the VIP tickets are worth it? I want to see about 32 of the 40 confirmed artist, so being at the front of the stage only seems right.

Lineups have been updated to reflect the recent adds.

I also read layzie bone is leaving bone thugs and is considering the RTB shows his last with them. They killed it last year so if you're a fan of bone, this may be your last chance to see them...until the next reunion.

Last edited:
All my boys are acting cheap smh and this not exactly a good concert to take my girl to :lol: . Gotta find some new friends
Same things I'm going thru.

I still have to get my tickets for the DC show. Anyone think the VIP tickets are worth it? I want to see about 32 of the 40 confirmed artist, so being at the front of the stage only seems right.
If it was open bar I would have paid for vip. Not feeling the reserve section for vip. I just want to mob as far to the front as I can. Like I usually do at concerts or festivals.

who's going to the show in dc? i still gotta get my tickets but i plan on going
Yea I'm making plans as I speak to make my way to dc. I need to get my tickets asap tho. Seen tickets went up to $98 on ticketmaster. That weekend will be my birthday weekend so I plan to wild out while I'm in dc.

Anybody wanting to go to the San Bernadino show my buddy is giving away 2 VIP tix. Just go on their ig and like/comment their rock the bells pic
Black_ticketvip

who's going to the show in dc? i still gotta get my tickets but i plan on going
I'll be there. I still gotta grab my ticket too tho. My money isn't looking right so I plan on just grabbing the general admission ticket and mobbing up to the stage like Suberzat1 said. I'm going solo dolo if my boys don't come into town, so we can make it a mini summit because it looks like a few other people here also have cheap friends.

I'll be there. I still gotta grab my ticket too tho. My money isn't looking right so I plan on just grabbing the general admission ticket and mobbing up to the stage like Suberzat1 said. I'm going solo dolo if my boys don't come into town, so we can make it a mini summit because it looks like a few other people here also have cheap friends.
yea bro i was going to say a week before the rock the bells lets have a mini summit. I plan to bring a flask into the concert and party afterwards. Just hit me up

yea bro i was going to say a week before the rock the bells lets have a mini summit. I plan to bring a flask into the concert and party afterwards. Just hit me up
I had the same game plan so that sounds good with me. We can set that up in a few weeks then.

I'm considering DC too, my friends from school aren't really moving forward on it, so I might be down for the summit.

Back
Top Bottom