Rocko's Album >>> Trilla, Savage Life 2, Mail On Sunday, Elephant Room

I dont listen to a lot of southern music but Rocko's album is definitely harder than Rick Ross dud, Webbie's mess, Flo Rida's and Fat Joe's socalled albums. I gave it a thorough listen and somehow this cat dropped a better album than all these cats.

If you havent heard it, check it out...it reminds me of Thug Motivation 101

For some reason I'm feelin Ricky Ross' more, he got tht swag in his flow that just killed what he tried to do on his first imo

You're buggin....Ross album goes hard! Wont listen to Joe and Flo let me down big time....but Rocko isnt doing it for me ata ll

Rick Ross album is way better than Rocko. Rocko is a very poor mans Jeezy. No replay value for me

Rick Ross album is way better than Rocko. Rocko is a very poor mans Jeezy. No replay value for me

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

ding, ding, ding, we have a winner

Rocko album sound like a CD of beats with the same lyrics on every song to me. Umma do Me is actually a nice track to vibe to, and there's a coupleothers, but other than that its useless.

Trilla on the other hand. I'm dissapointed becaue I felt like the Port of Miami was good, and I wanted better. Didn't get that, but his album has adecent amount of good tracks

webbie cd-weak
ross cd-weak
rocko cd-weak

havent heard flo rida or joe.

but webbie n ross let me down

but webbie n ross let me down
RT.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

All 14 songs on the Flo Rida are nice. Dude is hella versatile.
Ross is nice..Rocko and Savage Life 2 honestly bore the hell outta me after listenin to ross and flo.

ROSS>>>>>>>>ROCKO........IF ROSS HAD NO CAMEOS THEN MAYBE ROCKO>>>>>>>ROSS.........BUT ROSS ALBUMS BANGS ALL THEWAY.........ROCKOS ALBUM IS A GOOD LOOK FOR HIM THOUGH!

Joint is hard...
pimp.gif
. Gotta a few STRONG tracks. the best off his cd>Trilla. I actually thought trilla was ok(at best).

ross last cd was trash to me, wasnt feeling it at all...

Rocko may have limited subject matter but the beats are on point

self made >>>> trilla

and webbie's cd was.. OK... has limited replay value even still i liked it much more than trilla

Back
Top Bottom