Rodney Stuckey = {()}

stuckey would get paid what i prolly get paid in like 3 years for a freaking jersey #. sick ain't it?

laugh.gif
at people goin nuts because it might be 23.

'he's wearing 3: 'nah pass'

'i mean 23: 'im gonna frame it!!!!!!'
roll.gif

because the very number 23 itself is soooooo special right?

"noooooo it's what it meeeeaaaaannnss. it's magical!!!!!"

and numbers arent actually just intended for easy differentiation between players for refs correct?
laugh.gif

hypebeasting in full force.

From what I've read, Stuckey's likely to give his number to Iverson...
Rodney Stuckey knows new Piston Allen Iverson likely will want to keep jersey No. 3, which Stuckey currently wears.
"We're going to have to talk about it, I guess," said Stuckey, who might look for some form of, uh, compensation from Iverson for giving him his jersey.

"Like I said, we'll talk about it."

Stuckey said the only other jersey number he remembers wearing was No. 32, but that's being worn by Richard Hamilton.

"I want to do a single number, so I'll probably do something like 9 or something," he said.

From MLive.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

laugh.gif
at people goin nuts because it might be 23.

'he's wearing 3: 'nah pass'

'i mean 23: 'im gonna frame it!!!!!!'
roll.gif

because the very number 23 itself is soooooo special right?

"noooooo it's what it meeeeaaaaannnss. it's magical!!!!!"

and numbers arent actually just intended for easy differentiation between players for refs correct?
laugh.gif

hypebeasting in full force.
indifferent.gif

everyone needs to relax. stuckey is gonna give it up. c'mon now...he's still on that rookie contract, obviously he'd rather have the $$$. iversonhasn't even arrived w/ the team yet to discuss it.

indifferent.gif
at my homeboy Stckey not letting AI rock #3. AI IS #3.

but AI in 23 is gonna be
pimp.gif

Im checking in to show support for the trade. Our back court might not be as good. If AI cant deliver the ball it's going to hurt us. Is Stuckey going toplay as much? Although we'll miss CB I felt he could step and scored more than he has.

And what does this open up D Wade or LB23

whatever number he is on the pistons will never look as good as #3 for the sixers

I knew stuckey wouldnt give up his number

laugh.gif
I don't blame Stuck for keepin' his digit. Iverson is a glorified rental. While he (that being Stuck) will be a fixture in Detroit for a goodcouple of years.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I don't blame Stuck for keepin' his digit. Iverson is a glorified rental. While he (that being Stuck) will be a fixture in Detroit for a good couple of years.
Thank You! I'm glad to have AI on board but like I said Stuckey is the future of the franchise.

actually wish he would wear 1 so i can cop a chauncey for cheap at the palace store and change it to an iverson because i aint gonna drop 160 for an authenticand have him leave at the end of the season.

why are yall ohh and ahhh

the 23 doesn't look that fly for AI.

He needs to be rocking a single digit.

Why are people going
eek.gif
over him wearing 23?
grin.gif

Dudes straight going nuts over 23 all of a sudden? wow

smh at this board sometimes. errrrybody getting aroused at the thought of ai wearing 23 but quick with the smh at lebron, kobe, and wade...

Back
Top Bottom