ron-paul-center-stage1-1024x682.jpg

Ron-Paul-texas.jpg

Ron-Paul-Chanhassen.jpg

Ron-Paul-aimes-1024x685.jpg

Ron-Paul-illinois.jpg

ron-paul-speech-1024x577.jpg

Ron-Paul-crowd.jpg

Yep, no support. Unelectable

The mainstream media outlets in the United States are nothing more than propaganda tools for the powers that be.

Yet, there are NTers who swear the media is not trying to control people.

When the media oppresses people of needed knowledge, those who really want the knowledge will go out find the truth.

I thought Romney was the GOP leader.

When Paul was running he stayed on CNN *shrugs*

Originally Posted by Deuce King

"Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp".  100% Truth champ, I couldn't agree more.

13PAUL1-articleLarge.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but doesn't that say 2008 tho
either i still couldn't a %@*$ about him any

I hate all politicians but Ron Paul is the only candidate who has concrete solutions on how to fix this country.

It's going to be between Romney and Paul, whether the media or powers that be like it or not.

Originally Posted by hewlett615

When the media oppresses people of needed knowledge, those who really want the knowledge will go out find the truth.
People shouldn't be put in that situation to begin with.
The Media has an obligation to report and disseminate information in an unbiased manner.

What we are witness to is the very contrary, which is not only wrong but also dangerous.

but doesn't that say 2008 tho

Didn't presidential election year but it's the same results for Ron Paul and Co. Which amounts to an empty room for Ron Paul at the end of the day when it's all said and done.

It's going to be between Romney and Paul, whether the media or powers that be like it or not.

Bless your heart.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by hewlett615

The Media has an obligation to report and disseminate information in an unbiased manner.

What we are witness to is the very contrary, which is not only wrong but also dangerous.

Says who? Media isnt anything more than a channel of communication. 
"The News Stations"are a business at the end of the day and its pretty naive to think that every channel will communicate to everybody. No money in that. So shining a light on a last place candidate is stupid.
Even High school newspapers pick & choose what they want to report. 
laugh.gif

Yall act like common sense is a conspiracy

Yeah, your right I photoshopped those people into the pictures

Get back to your storage wars reruns

That's dreamland for those of us hoping for that. Like every other walk of life the only thing that matters is the money. And they take it and run and it's corrupted the system.

The beauty of it is the media still exists and operates in a society that has countless people actually still thinking the media is unbiased, and views it as such......and that is where the game is won.

The media has gotten so large, the journalism rules have gotten pushed so low, and the race to be the first has gotten so high that there is zero chance of it changing now.

Ron Paul has gotten a nice taste of it but I can guarantee you he would gladly take the "unfair" coverage if it sided with his personal gain as they all would.

Yall forget who owns the media. All of those outlets are owned by like 5 or 6 mega corporations/companies (GE, Disney, Newscorp, Viacom, etc.) It's the same thing inthat why the radio plays the same songs thread.

Not shocked Paul getting played. Did the same to Nader.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

LOL.  Some of those are old pictures to say the least.  For instance, the pictures from D.C. are from months ago, if not from last year.  Nobody has needed a jacket here in D.C. since January.  Overall, the flame for Ron Paul has been put out, he's running out of steam, and his run is over...................and rightfully so. 

LOL.  Some of those are old pictures to say the least.  For instance, the pictures from D.C. are from months ago, if not from last year.  Nobody has needed a jacket here in D.C. since January.  Overall, the flame for Ron Paul has been put out, he's running out of steam, and his run is over...................and rightfully so. 

You are the only dude in here posting old pictures
nerd.gif

What a clown

You are also in denial if you can't see the 100,000 people just in those pictures alone.

nerd.gif

What a clown

You are also in denial if you can't see the 100,000 people just in those pictures alone.

Dude, if you truly felt so confident in Ron Paul and his ability to win the election this year you TRULY wouldn't even need to make this thead, because as you tried to illustrate the people are with Ron Paul.  It wouldn't matter if the media covered Ron Paul or not because the power would be with the people and the people would help spread his message, and they would do this by voting for him.  However, that couldn't be further from the truth, reason being is because harldly anybody cares about Ron Paul, and once again.......rightfully so.  Ron Paul isn't winning the election this year, and he probably won't even win 1 state this when it's time to vote in November.  At the end of the day both YOU and Ron Paul are going nowhere.  That's why you like Ron Paul so much..............FRAUDS/LOSERS of a feather flock together.

Why should Ron Paul win? 

Don't worry..........he won't.     

nerd.gif

What a clown

Dude, if you truly felt so confident in Ron Paul and his ability to win the election this year you TRULY wouldn't even need to make this thead, because as you tried to illustrate the people are with Ron Paul.  It wouldn't matter if the media covered Ron Paul or not because the power would be with the people and the people would help spread his message, and they would do this by voting for him.  However, that couldn't be further from the truth, reason being is because harldly anybody cares about Ron Paul, and once again.......rightfully so.  Ron Paul isn't winning the election this year, and he probably won't even win 1 state this when it's time to vote in November.  At the end of the day both YOU and Ron Paul are going nowhere.  That's why you like Ron Paul so much..............FRAUDS/LOSERS of a feather flock together.

Why should Ron Paul win? 

Yur a cool dude, always gotta be on the winning team. 

You've absolutely proven yourself to be one of the problems with politics today, I think it's hilarious.

Ron Paul has already won 10 states majority delegate counts so far by the way

nerd.gif

What a clown

Why should Ron Paul win? 

Yur a cool dude, always gotta be on the winning team. 

You've absolutely proven yourself to be one of the problems with politics today, I think it's hilarious.

Ron Paul has already won 10 states majority delegate counts so far by the way

It's more hilarious that you believe and post every conspirarcy theory here on NT and actually expect people to be as gullible as you. 

I said for November, for the main event.  Ron Paul aint winning nothing, so it will be more of the same for him and Co. 

Edit--

He's got supporters, don't get it wrong. People just love to hate on the man's campaign.

That's not saying too much champ.  Even Gary Coleman had supporters when he ran to be Governor of California, but we all see how that turned out.  I expect the same if not worse results for Ron Paul in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom