Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Dudes be projecting their own lack of athleticism on everyone else

Because if you're not a pro athlete, you're a fat slob

:lol:
it's not lack of athleticism, it's a lack of training. Most NTers in here work full time jobs, yet they believe they can compete with fighters and basketball players that have been training 24/7 for YEARS because they were on a high school team. Go to S&T and look at how many clowns in there keep posting about how they can get 10 ppg in the NBA or survive against Mayweather; it's the same thing in here

Last edited:
it's not lack of athleticism, it's a lack of training. Most NTers work full time jobs yet they believe they can compete with fighters and basketball players that have been training 24/7 for YEARS because they were on their high school basketball team or took 3 boxing lessons as a teenager

10,000 hours.

10,000 hours is the bench mark to master anything.

And we're talking about fighters, pro fighters who have surpassed that number in MULTIPLE martial arts.

Years man, of blood, sweat and tears. Countless injuries.

They've ******* sacrificed relationships for that **** man. You guys don't get to come in here and say you can hang until you've stepped foot on the mat at least once.

Just once, and you'll see.

Edmund said Honda drops world champion boxers all the time in sparring though.

I'll take anything he says over what you guys say. He's a professional after all

I got a full cage mass bbj joint right down the street. I'm going to walk in there tomorrow and ask if anybody wants to give me 100lbs in the cage. I'll post pics

Where you at? I can help you find the MMA gym. You want a fight or a grappling match?

This is mass bbj in acton and I was under the impression they were good. Let me know if you got something better. Grappling fighting whatever

Well tell me where you're at.

Or give me the name of that spot.

Last edited:
The spot down the street is acton but MA isn't that big bro you tell me where the people at and I'll go.

I live in Redondo Beach, 1 city away from the Birthplace of American Jiu Jitsu: TORRANCE

LOMITA

WILMINGTON

LOL

Last edited:
That's an hour away bro... is this a known spot? They got legitimate fighters there? I got nothing to do tomorrow my guy

Yes, just ask for Joe :lol:. He'll steer you right.

if not there's KenFlo's spot.

6 Webster St, Brookline, MA 02446 (Florian MMA)

I'm hoping they've heard this debate before and are up for entertaining this bafoonery because I'm making the call first thing. The quote for their no gi grappling is "if size mattered then the elephant would be the king of the jungle" .... clearly they are unfamiliar with the animal kingdom

Back
Top Bottom