Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

I have zero qualms punching a chick square in the face and walking right out the gym like I told you so

:lol: You'd be carried out after she shook it off and unloads a barrage of her own strikes.

Lucia Rijker, Ann Wolfe, Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes etc would all murder you inside a minute son.

^^ He did say he's had some training, so I just assumed he could defend himself 
laugh.gif
. I guess I'm not sure how much training he does have. 

:lol: You'd be carried out after she shook it off and unloads a barrage of her own strikes.

Lucia Rijker, Ann Wolfe, Cristiane Justino, Amanda Nunes etc would all murder you inside a minute son.
Maybe in your female dominant fantasies but I'm gonna call those spots tomorrow bet

I mean, we literally just saw what happens when a random nobody thinks he can fight @ the pro level w/ CM Punk.

He also trained for close to 2 years, was a "professional" athlete beforehand, fought someone who was somewhat green and still got demolished.

But it's dudes in here who are pushing 40, retired from the art of street fighting 9 years ago and think they're having success against someone who's dedicated their entire life to the art of whooping ***.

This is why I can never fully retire from NT.

How could I w/ all this free comedy?

It's actually this type of perpetual hubris that makes me take sabbaticals from NT actually.

Aside from the staggering scale of ignorance on display in socio-political threads, it's the various egos on NT that make me cringe.

Only so much nonsense I can bear before I check out in favor of more rational circles.

I'm the same way but I find myself coming back because it's amusing in small doses.

I deal w/ this stuff personally all the time being a poker player.

Normal people who think they can give me problems because they watched poker on ESPN twice.

Like, I have over 15k hours under my belt, go back to your 9-5, man.

where are these opportunities to fight pros? Now it's not good enough?!

It's really an unfair argument.

You go and wash a chick, and you get lambasted for washing a chick.

You lose to a chick, you get lambasted for losing to a chick.

Cats (and people in general when it comes to male / female physicality) out here knowing damb well they're going to play both sides of the outcome... Straight armchair quarterbacking.

:lol:

My dude kiefsweat kiefsweat don't fall for the okie dole and let these dudes pump you up for the L. I agree with you wholeheartedly, but as you can see the goal post has continually moved. And now that @handullz mentions it, you lose either way. **** the pride. This argument is silly.

Dudes are living in a pc fantasy world.

Last edited:
I don't know. I was going off of this quote
 Originally Posted by illphillip  

You've never done any training in any kind of Martial Art, have you 
laugh.gif

I have but that's not the argument. the disadvantage is so great that I don't think it matters. The weight and strength gap is too wide for training to even be considered

Bottom line is we'll never know because no man is gonna go pick a fight with a 135 lb trained woman to test this theory. I'm out.

Some training, :lol:

I could've joined the Golden Glove program when I was younger and chose to quit boxing.

I'm going to assume I have more training than him when it comes to boxing.

Guess what, I'm getting dumped on my head by all these bantamweight chicks.

97% of the people in this thread can't even throw a proper punch but they think they can KO chicks simply because they're big.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe in your female dominant fantasies but I'm gonna call those spots tomorrow bet
My dude kiefsweat kiefsweat don't fall for the okie dole and let these dudes pump you up for the L. I agree with you wholeheartedly, but as you can see the goal post has continually moved. And now that @handullz mentions it, you lose either way. **** the pride. This argument is silly.

Dudes are living in a pc fantasy world.

When was the goal post moved? Certainly not by me. Do not let a off-color remark from Hawaii 50 deter y'all.

I actually hope this gets you guys to fall in love with martial arts, and gain a newfound respect for those who dedicate their lives to it, regardless of sex or size.

Last edited:
I'm calling tomorrow to see if any brawwds in the greater Boston area want to get knocked out. I'm quite sure the answer will be no lol "hey Cindy! We got this guy on the phone that's looking to knock out an average size female. He says he's got a 100lbs on you and we don't know anything about him. Does 1 o'clock sound good?!"

Bottom line is we'll never know because no man is gonna go pick a fight with a 135 lb trained woman to test this theory. I'm out.

Why not? You guys have every opportunity to go seek out a female combatant who will consent to a sparring session to test this theory.

Seems to me it is you two who are moving the goal-posts, with baseless excuses.

Last edited:
^ it's easy, just go to your local mma/bjj/judo/etc gym and start rolling. they usually offer free trial class
first time i went, i rolled with a female teacher. she got me in less than a minute
i kinda expected that was going to happen, but it was a lot faster than i even expected LOL

Last edited:
I'm calling tomorrow to see if any brawwds in the greater Boston area want to get knocked out. I'm quite sure the answer will be no lol "hey Cindy! We got this guy on the phone that's looking to knock out an average size female. He says he's got a 100lbs on you and we don't know anything about him. Does 1 o'clock sound good?!"

Let's be honest

You have no intentions of calling or going anywhere near one of those gyms tomorrow

^ it's easy, just go to your local mma gym and start rolling. they usually offer free trial class
first time i went, i rolled with a female teacher. she got me in less than a minute
i kinda expected that was going to happen, but it was a lot faster than i even expected LOL

Yeah I don't get this "I doubt they'll let a chick spar/roll with me" thing.

It's pretty common actually.

They'll let the brats beat the piss out of you as well.

Standard procedure.

Let's be honest

You have no intentions of calling or going anywhere near one of those gyms tomorrow
You have severely underestimated how petty I can be. I have every intention of doing all of those things.

yall really question yall masculinity enough to get into a heated debate on whether or not you can take a female in a fight? c'mon son :lol:

Im saying lol

The ignorance in this thread is incredibly high.

Judo is the grappling art of using your opponents weight against them.

Buffoons.
lol because you can recite the purpose of judo it means its instantly effective across the board'

the funny part is the people arguin for rhonda have never been in an actual gym before, 0 sparring hours in any combat sport

even in joduku classes they match you up by height and weight. we keep pretending these things dont matter because again we mythologize the skill of rhonda. she HAS not been training mma her whole life

there are cats in this thread right now that have spent more time training striking the Rousey but yet her skillset supersedes all athletic, size and strength advantages because she fights in the ufc.

same cats that gave Cody no shot friday night because his amatuer boxing prowess didnt mean anything 
grin.gif

brock lesnar was heavyweight champion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom