Ronda Rousey reportedly dating UFC Fighter currently suspended for Domestic Violence

SMH. Same dudes who tried calling me out cause I said Ronda ugly now saying she's ugly :lol:

you MMA nerds got me sick and tired with your "dude you don't understand, she'll kill him" talk shut your damn mouths i'm sick of your sport dry humping each other till someone finds an opening oh gosh what a chess game. Probably stroking your meats to Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg's expert commentary each ppv. Let's get back to some good old throwing of the hands b

I'm saying, too many dudes act like her striking is on some god level.

View media item 1688227View media item 1688228

And I am sure @Peep Game  would pay for it too. Since he already tricks his money on crackheads in MIAMI LOL
RIP @Peep Game  
frown.gif

SMH. Same dudes who tried calling me out cause I said Ronda ugly now saying she's ugly
laugh.gif
you MMA nerds got me sick and tired with your "dude you don't understand, she'll kill him" talk shut your damn mouths i'm sick of your sport dry humping each other till someone finds an opening oh gosh what a chess game. Probably stroking your meats to Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg's expert commentary each ppv. Let's get back to some good old throwing of the hands b
I'm saying, too many dudes act like her striking is on some god level.
roll.gif

It's the judo that's on some god level b

:rofl:

I can't and won't discredit her judo. She really is a master of it, but you got dudes who are saying she'll knock Floyd out. You also have her coach saying she spars with boxing champs and knocks them out regularly while she's untouchable.

I can't and won't discredit her judo. She really is a master of it, but you got dudes who are saying she'll knock Floyd out. You also have her coach saying she spars with boxing champs and knocks them out regularly while she's untouchable.
Yeah them boys trippin. Floyd would handle her one handed if it were just boxing srs

That doofus said she knocks out 9 / 10 of her sparring partners. Her sparring partners must be crap then.

Spars with boxing champs and knocks them out regularly :lol: :rofl: I had to re-read that a couple times

All im saying is why you never see her and julia stiles in the same room

Floyd save the last dance for her

julia stiles is less disgusting than that girl. honda probably smells like vinegar and yeast infection.

Last edited:

Did you really just type this with a straight face...

Floyd would wash ronda in boxing, mma, and street. Ronda stay eating punches in her fights. She not bout to be able to eat a punch from Floyd. She has no defensive skill what so ever.
agreed. to think she can beat him at anything is :lol: ..

also i hate floyd but i hate this female as well.

I really wish there was a real life scenario you could be placed in that would immediately force you to learn just how idiotic these comments are.

It's evident that neither of you have any MMA training, because there's no way you'd be making such ridiculous statements if you did, but I wish you could come across a woman who weighs the same as you, but is fully trained in MMA. I would pay to see the pictures of you on the floor crying, but even more than that, I'm curious if you would even change your mind. You two strike me as the type to get your *** knocked out and still think you won the fight.

I really wish there was a real life scenario you could be placed in that would immediately force you to learn just how idiotic these comments are.

It's evident that neither of you have any MMA training, because there's no way you'd be making such ridiculous statements if you did, but I wish you could come across a woman who weighs the same as you, but is fully trained in MMA. I would pay to see the pictures of you on the floor crying, but even more than that, I'm curious if you would even change your mind. You two strike me as the type to get your *** knocked out and still think you won the fight.

So from them typing words, you can somehow detect their ability to fight AND then reason? Ok

So from them typing words, you can somehow detect their ability to fight AND then reason? Ok

From you typin words, I can detect that you didn't have the ability to read what I wrote AND think about a different meaning than your original inference before commenting.

1. Nowhere did I say the quality of fighter than would knock them out or if they would lose every fight. Getting knocked out is conditional in the statement. And going even further, reading the previous portion of the paragraph makes it obvious that at the least I was imagining them getting knocked out by someone trained in MMA. So the furthest stretch you could make is that I assumed they are worse fighters than an average MMA practitioner.

2. Yes. I was able to assume their reasoning abilities based on previous comments responding to me. Clearly you don't think that needs to be qualified within my comment because you just made assumptions about my reasoning based on words I typed. Same thing. Except I've now told you yours are wrong.

Now let's see if you're the type of person to get knocked out and still think you won the fight... are you going to insist that you are still in the right about my assumptions? (hint for you: this time I'm using that statement to represent something other than an actual fight)

I'll knock your *** out though. Type a paragraph about that

View media item 1689396

sheesh

So is it fair to say her tirade on Floyd was purely racialy financially driven since she's obviously fine with people who beat woman or have in the past ?

Fixed,

Her name dropping Floyd on a consistent basis, to TMZ, at the ESPY's, during interviews, just raised her profile. It was financially motivated lip-service. She's no social justice warrior. Dana White & Co love throwing shots at boxing, they probably encouraged her to throw shots at Floyd.

All Floyd ever said was that he "didn't know who she was" and at the point in time he said that, I'm inclined to believe him. To my knowledge, he's never been an MMA fan and until this war of words between Rousey and Floyd playing out on ESPN, the casual fan sports fan who would also otherwise not know who Rousey is, was sucked in.

Fact in this little spat between Rousey and Floyd raised the UFC's profile as a whole. It's extremely rare Skip and Stephen A. discuss the UFC, it's extremely rare it's spoken about on His & Hers and Sportsnation as well.

She's absolutely a hypocrite.

That doofus said she knocks out 9 / 10 of her sparring partners. Her sparring partners must be crap then.

Pure crap.

I'm not going to discredit her talent.

But the fact is women's MMA is decades behind the men's ranks.

She's decades beyond her competition in terms of ability.

However, the fact remains is that she just does not possess a potent stand-up game. Don't let her 34 second KO of Bethe Correia fool ya'll.

She is honestly fighting can after can, even Tate is just 'okay'. Cyborg is the only other elite level fighter out there at this point for Rousey. People don't want to accept this but the truth is, Rousey is not the most dominant fighter in the world. Elite level grapplers are a dime a dozen in the men's ranks. People will point out well "she's an olympian", well if BJJ was a olympic sport there'd be more than a few medalists among the men's ranks.

And those fellas are far better strikers/all round fighters than she is.

She's become a media darling and of course, the chicks love her. Especially special interest groups, but that kool-aid is spiked b.

Back
Top Bottom