Ronda Rousey reportedly dating UFC Fighter currently suspended for Domestic Violence

you MMA nerds got me sick and tired with your "dude you don't understand, she'll kill him" talk shut your damn mouths i'm sick of your sport dry humping each other till someone finds an opening oh gosh what a chess game. Probably stroking your meats to Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg's expert commentary each ppv. Let's get back to some good old throwing of the hands b

:lol:

From yahoo

Dividing $300 million by the 36 minutes Mayweather was in the ring with Pacquiao works out to $8,333,333.33 per minute. Dividing that by 60 comes to $138.888.89 per second.

So since Rousey said she makes two to three times more per second than Mayweather, multiplying $138.888.89 times two is $277,777.78. Multiplying it by three comes out to $416,666.667 per second for Rousey.

So, if you multiply those figures by 34 – the length of time of the Rousey-Correia match – Rousey is suggesting that she made at least $9,444,444.52 (at $277,777.78 dollars per second times 34 seconds) and as much as $14,166,666.68 (at $416,666.667 dollars per second times 34 seconds).

I appeared on The Insider on Aug. 3 and estimated that Rousey made at least $5 million from the Correia fight and potentially a bit more.

http://niketalk.com/t/631572/ronda-rousey-shots-fired-at-floyd-mayweather/420

You was real loud with the "fake outrage" in the last thread BAN.

I said I was gone let some of ya'll slide but I had to pull your card.
LOL sit and stay seated. You were part of the "guys don't even care about domestic abuse" crew. "Fake outrage" over domestic abuse as a whole? LOL I hope you're kidding.

May beats his girl "why do you even care?" , Rhonda ***** a guy "ohh ohh ohh look everyone!! Look!!!".

Now you sit here and make a big deal out of this? You mad about who a girl is *******? Dat double standard. Bunch of heart broken may stans in here typing with tears rolling down their cheeks and their shirts off.

Last edited:
Man people are so eager to trash Rousey that they will accept a couple tweets as fact about a relationship.

laugh.gif

Ronda Rousey Says Floyd Mayweather Can Text Her ‘When He Learns To Write’ -  http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/08/ro...can-text-me-when-he-learns-to-read-and-write/

Floyd should never have acknowledged her to be honest. The moment he did, he added to her fame.

I would literally pay for a "Racist Rousey" and a "Money Mayweather" sextape. Someone call Vivid

Last edited:
Ronda can beat untrained men.

She would lose against every elite male fighter trained in any discipline.

Period

Last edited:
Mayweathers response:

"Big bank take little bank," Mayweather said in a statement that appeared onTMZ Sports. "Let's play and see how much money you got.

"Last time I checked I was No. 1 on Forbes," Mayweather said, referring to the publication's ranking of the world's highest-paid athletes. "She will never be at my status. Keep trying to get publicity."

this ***** needs to chill on the testosterone. not everything is a competition. she needs to be humbled. somebody needs to whoop her *** so shell shut the **** up

Right now any publicity is good publicity for Floyd since he had a fight coming up.

But rousey is just trolling now for attention. It's a win win for her and the UFC

Back
Top Bottom