Anderson silva vs money may

Lee vs silva

Lebron vs money may

What will bring more LOL's ?

Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson?

:lol:

It always comes down to this.

Last edited:
Mike Tyson would get bodied. Have to give him a knife to make it interesting. Only person I see beating Bruce in a street fight is a 2001 nelly. Or Lloyd banks in his prime.

Last edited:
Oh and for the record....

Mayweather didn’t duck Margarito or Cotto

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/12/mayweather-didnt-duck-margarito-or-cotto/

Cotto and Hatton were both sitting front row of the Mayweather/Gatti fight. They both looked shook. They were asked in the middle of the fight what they thought and if they wanted a piece. They both declined.

It's a funny thing when you're on top, people will try their best to discredit you.

Shane ducked Floyd for years, when his star started to fade....he called him out for a big payday.

Floyd took the fight after Shane came off probably the best win of his career.

Before the fight..."Shane could really give Floyd work."...."Floyd's never fought a fighter like Shane before." Shane's power and timing is gonna get to Floyd."

During the fight....every one is hype when Floyd gets rocked "I told you he was gonna get him!"

The championship rounds.... "Shane is washed up, Mayweather keeps cherry picking." "Mosley had no chance."

It's the same thing every fight. It's not his fault that he's head and shoulders better than everyone 154 and down.

The only person that he should have fought is Pacman and that's as much on Arum and Pacquiao's camp as TMT.

Last edited:
Oh and for the record....

Mayweather didn’t duck Margarito or Cotto

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2010/12/mayweather-didnt-duck-margarito-or-cotto/

Cotto and Hatton were both sitting front row of the Mayweather/Gatti fight. They both looked shook. They were asked in the middle of the fight what they thought and if they wanted a piece. They both declined.

It's a funny thing when you're on top, people will try their best to discredit you.

Shane ducked Floyd for years, when his star started to fade....he called him out for a big payday.

Floyd took the fight after Shane came off probably the best win of his career.

Before the fight..."Shane could really give Floyd work."...."Floyd's never fought a fighter like Shane before." Shane's power and timing is gonna get to Floyd."

During the fight....every one is hype when Floyd gets rocked "I told you he was gonna get him!"

The championship rounds.... "Shane is washed up, Mayweather keeps cherry picking." "Mosley had no chance."

It's the same thing every fight. It's not his fault that he's head and shoulders better than everyone 154 and down.

The only person that he should have fought is Pacman and that's as much on Arum and Pacquiao's camp as TMT.
dude you still on this? We have been passed this ... SMH ... we aint even in the same thread.

That was for @solebythepound

Relax.
You and I are both Floyd fans, the major difference is we look at his body of work very differently. I couldn't disagree more with anyone who claims Floyd didn't duck Cotto & Margarito though. I never understood why he never made those fights happen when they should have. I guess I can look at things without a bias, which seems to be an impossible task for any Floyd fan on this site. It irks the Hell out of me how fans of his believe he's above criticism.

Last edited:
That was for @solebythepound

Relax.
You and I are both Floyd fans, the major difference is we look at his body of work very differently. I couldn't disagree more with anyone who claims Floyd didn't duck Cotto & Margarito though. I never understood why he never made those fights happen when they should have. I guess I can look at things without a bias, which seems to be an impossible task for any Floyd fan on this site. It irks the Hell out of me how fans of his believe he's above criticism.

Nah he deserves a fair share of criticism but moreso for not taking chances in the ring to end fights early imo.

It just irks me to hear revisionist history and people act like he's fighting stiffs just because he makes it looks so easy.

He has literally fought everyone that he could have fought except for Manny. It's to the point that people are reaching and saying he should've fought Sergio and Paul Williams etc.

I remember before he turned heel and became Money May, no one wanted to get in the ring with him. Now he's on top and it's his turn to call the shots, thats only right imo.

I mean Manny is about to fight Chris Algeri....Chris Algeri...a 30 year old Long Island college teacher...after he coming off a cakewalk against Brandon Rios and he doesn't get half the criticism. That is cherry picking in it's truest essence.

Nah he deserves a fair share of criticism but moreso for not taking chances in the ring to end fights early imo.

It just irks me to hear revisionist history and people act like he's fighting stiffs just because he makes it looks so easy.

He has literally fought everyone that he could have fought except for Manny. It's to the point that people are reaching and saying he should've fought Sergio and Paul Williams etc.

I remember before he turned heel and became Money May, no one wanted to get in the ring with him. Now he's on top and it's his turn to call the shots, thats only right imo.

I mean Manny is about to fight Chris Algeri....Chris Algeri...a 30 year old Long Island college teacher...after he coming off a cakewalk against Brandon Rios and he doesn't get half the criticism. That is cherry picking in it's truest essence.
I can't comment on Manny because in my eyes he hasn't done anything impressive since he ended Antonio's career. I couldn't care less who he chooses to fight going forward because ever since he got involved in politics he hasn't been the same.

I'm a lot older than the average NT'er; I probably am old enough to be quite a few members father. I've been a fight fan since I can remember. Believe it or not I actually attended Leonard - Hagler. I've always enjoyed watching Floyd fight, those who say he's boring don't appreciate the sweet science. My analysis of Floyd isn't revisionist in any way or form; I just call it how I see it. The one knock critics have on Floyd that stings is he has no epic fights on his resume. He doesn't have a single fight that can carry through the ages. I always felt he tarnished his legacy by not fighting every and anyone who poised a threat. He very well likely will retire undefeated, but when history looks back on him it won't judge him the way a lot of his fans do.

:wow: @ attending Leonard x Hagler. Salute for that.

Talent wise, there aren't too many better than Floyd....ever.

But what really mars his career, is his resume and lack of classic fights like you said.

But I don't blame him for that. He fought and easily beat everyone out there in his era. There is really no one on his level in the last 15 years or so.

For that reason I can't put him about Sugar Ray and a lot of the other 80's Golden Era fighters but skills wise he's up there with anyone. The only real knock on his ability is his brittle hands, which prevented him from being a bugger puncher.

Talent wise, there aren't too many better than Floyd....ever.

But what really mars his career, is his resume and lack of classic fights like you said.

But I don't blame him for that. He fought and easily beat everyone out there in his era. There is really no one on his level in the last 15 years or so.

For that reason I can't put him about Sugar Ray and a lot of the other 80's Golden Era fighters but skills wise he's up there with anyone. The only real knock on his ability is his brittle hands, which prevented him from being a bugger puncher.
Co-sign.

So you'll co sign that nobody is better than Floyd talent wise but margarito and cotto could've beaten him in their prime? Sheeesh!

So you'll co sign that nobody is better than Floyd talent wise but margarito and cotto could've beaten him in their prime? Sheeesh!
If you're still in school I implore you to focus on reading and comprehension because you clearly need to improve yours. Let me explain it to you once more short bus. Floyd has been labeled a dodger and it's deserved IMO. I have said multiple times that I believe Floyd would have beaten both Miguel & Antonio if they would have fought in 2006/2007, but the fact that he didn't fight them gives validation to his critics claim. Now do yourself a favor and stop this back and forth, you lost with your first reply.

:lol: bruh you've contradicted yourself like 10 times trying to make invalid points with no facts to back them up. But whatever you obviously know everything u got it chief.

Chuck Norris & JCVD vs. Lee & Mayweather...Man if only I could make this happen in the new UFC game 

Thread got wack after @73 left...

I knew he wasn't gonna reply after y'all started roasting him, and his garage gym pic.
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom