Ronda vs Floyd - Who Wins?

If you can find fault in ANYTHING she said, you are just in denial. She put that SO perfectly man.
she's talking from a boxing perspective...so everything she said is irrelevant if we talking about the op.

she said stay in ur lane....that is ronda's lane, not mayweathers 

Last edited:
She is also speaking from a gender physical equality standpoint as well, so it is very relevant.
i don't think Laila Ali sparred with men who were much bigger than her....Rousey trains with other pro fighters who are much bigger than her like Mousasi, Diaz Bros, Uriah Hall

She is also speaking from a gender physical equality standpoint as well, so it is very relevant.
i don't think Laila Ali sparred with men who were much bigger than her....Rousey trains with other pro fighters who are much bigger than her like Mousasi, Diaz Bros, Uriah Hall

You're bugging of course Laila has sparred with bigger men.

She's arguably the best female boxer ever. She knows whats she talking about.

You're bugging of course Laila has sparred with bigger men.

She's arguably the best female boxer ever. She knows whats she talking about.
u summed it up yourself....."female BOXER" 

secondly u got proof she sparred with bigger guys?

and u do know theres a diff between boxing sparring and mma and we're talking about size and strength discrepancy so how would little *** floyd stop her grappling when she's throwing around bigger guys who are trained MMA fighters

Last edited:
Definitely.

Maybe this was already posted...  Here's some random Brazilian Jui Jitsu trained girl tooling on a marine that likely outweighs her by 30+ lbs.
:lol:
Dude aint even trying to fight. She's a woman and its obvious he aint trying to hurt her. You telling me if it were a real fight man on man, dude wouldnt of thrown a punch by now?

Dudes in here talking bout she's wipe the floor with me? :lol: Im 100lbs+ her weight and more than 10x stronger than her. She's be in coma by time im done with her :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom