Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this kinda has me thinking... why is there no rose gold/road gold image up here lol?

Seems like Ronnie really trying to hype up this new color make up and not the RGs...or is it just me?
there's still two weeks left  to go. In depth pics for those are probably gonna come later

I'm guessing because of the whole materials thing and because the rose gold is literally just a re-hash of an old color so it's not AS big of a deal. "So to speak" I use the AS very lightly even though it's capitalized.

pretty much sums up my thoughts

there's still two weeks left  to go. In depth pics for those are probably gonna come later

of course there are two solid weeks left.. i still think that the sage will be pumped heavier.. the whole "spill" on ten materials is a "hype" selling points..some see this as more of a reason to cop.

precisely..

a lot of rehashed colorways sell themselves.. i understand the rehashing.. this year is like "year one" for him to be serious..tremendous commercial boom..

Ik the sages are made of different materials but isn't this colorway similar to one of his other colorways previously done?

Last edited:
pretty much sums up my thoughts
of course there are two solid weeks left.. i still think that the sage will be pumped heavier.. the whole "spill" on ten materials is a "hype" selling points..some see this as more of a reason to cop.
I thought that he meant both were from 10 materials? He just posted the info on the pic of the sages

I thought that he meant both were from 10 materials? He just posted the info on the pic of the sages

nah..the sages have more textures and material than the rose golds it appears..

the rose golds look like pig skin suede/typical premo ronnie suede lol

Ik the sages are made of different materials but isn't this colorway similar to one of his other colorways previously done?

close but no.. its not quite a mint and definitely a different shade from cover.. closer to a glacier green..

the colorway of the sages look a little too feminine for my liking. i'm going to wait and see pictures without the kith filter lol. I know for sure i'm going to try picking up a pair for my girl doe.

feel like he's gonna go hard promoting the sages this upcoming week then shift focus toward the RG's next week

Sorry to take away from all of the usual release banter, but does anyone know if mercers from the white label 2.0s (specifically the stone bolts) fit bigger like the mercer Mondays did? Or are they more tts like the final mercer restock...any info would be much appreciated y'all.

Sorry to take away from all of the usual release banter, but does anyone know if mercers from the white label 2.0s (specifically the stone bolts) fit bigger like the mercer Mondays did? Or are they more tts like the final mercer restock...any info would be much appreciated y'all.
Definitely bigger.  I owned a pair and had to sell mine.

Both pairs have already SOLD themselves.  Ronnie's name attached to an Asics sneaker is a guaranteed sellout no matter the colorway.  

Ronnie has so much clout that he could release a shoe without any pictures and sellout.  There is no doubt that he has some amazing color schemes and ideas but realistically he doesn't need to hype up either pair.  

Back
Top Bottom