Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah right. You know that's you homie.
Peep my original post...

Gf x mints x Golden Gate Bridge........Gf = girlfriend. But whatever bro. I dont need to explain myself any further. This is a shoe forum and we're here to post pics and share info on sneakers. Leave the hate out of here

Throwing shade at me ain't gonna make you a happier person lol. For the record I don't shave my legs and I'm a dude, your sn explains why you harboring so much anger haha

I just want DS flamingos Still pissed I struck out on those. I feel like these rose golds come close so Ill go for these. These 2 colorway seem to be more hyped then mint/cove release. I'm no RF expert, I just buy what shoes I like no matter the brand.

Both pairs have already SOLD themselves.  Ronnie's name attached to an Asics sneaker is a guaranteed sellout no matter the colorway.

Ronnie has so much clout that he could release a shoe without any pictures and sellout.  There is no doubt that he has some amazing color schemes and ideas but realistically he doesn't need to hype up either pair.
dude don't give him ideas. he would do that.

"I have a shoe dropping Saturday. just trust me. im just trying to make you look good your girl. if you aint got a girl...so you can get the bad *******"

and I would probably buy them and my girl would think theyre ugly...

Last edited:

dude don't give him ideas. he would do that.

"I have a shoe dropping Saturday. just trust me. im just trying to make you look good your girl. if you aint got a girl...so you can get the bad *******"

and I would probably buy them and my girl would think theyre ugly...
See you even said it yourself, "and I would probably buy them."  You and everyone else.  Ronnie has such clout in the marketplace he doesn't even have to "hype" his shoes up.  He just unnecessarily does it.  

8/30 GONNA HAVE ME LIKE

jQybj5h.gif

happy.gif

See you even said it yourself, "and I would probably buy them."  You and everyone else.  Ronnie has such clout in the marketplace he doesn't even have to "hype" his shoes up.  He just unnecessarily does it.
you know my post was to agree with you, right?

you know my post was to agree with you, right?
Yes, of course.  I'm just pointing out that Ronnie doesn't even need to hype his sneakers up.  Gauging from the fact that you would and numerous others would purchase without even seeing a picture.  

Yes, of course.  I'm just pointing out that Ronnie doesn't even need to hype his sneakers up.  Gauging from the fact that you would and numerous others would purchase without even seeing a picture.
ok cool.

but yea..i mean I would buy a new MacBook proot new iphone that apple dropped without seeing it. it comes down to brand loyalty and brand trust not necessarily all clout.. we're all here in the ron ron thread because we like his shoes. if you liked pretty much every asics Ronalds dropped, you can trust the next will be awesome without seeing.

just throwing that out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom