Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can anyone tell me how good the cst service is my rose gold order conf is missing my street address, but my sage order is fine I even ordered both Pairs under my kith login. Already emailed them. Any chance they don't cancel my RG order?

Last edited:
all im saying is the RGs look way better than the Sages in that pic. The RG samples were fire though, youre right about that

I was able to secure Sages but missed out on Rose Golds. It sucked because a few times, I was able to add and got the address information part but when I continued, it has the inventory problems page. Oh well. Looks like I will wait till the hype dies down to get a Rose Gold...

thats why you refresh the inventory page until you can checkout.

Can anyone tell me how good the cst service is my rose gold order conf is missing my street address, but my sage order is fine I even ordered both Pairs under my kith login. Already emailed them. Any chance they don't cancel my RG order?

I emailed them but I've heard horrible stories about them so I don't expect much lol

Pairs weren't held in cart.

To those that took their time, and finished check out, be grateful you got em.

Weird release. For one people that normally cop struck out. People that were trying to oop seem to have gotten cart jacked which is odd but the people saying it are not the exagerating type...so this release wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Got my set, but sucks to see people who wanted them miss out. Hope resell is terrible on these, a few friends need pairs.

Wasn't someone saying there were less pairs of the RG available, though?

sage is pretty much like mint/cove drop. around the 4000 mark.
something happened with some of the sizes on the rose gold though, so less of those. people with the common sizes (9-12) should be fine. same amounts as sage.

I only remember because I sent that post to someone, was worried because I was going for 8.5. I think the credit card errors may have helped a bit because it slowed down a lot of other people. I got one error and immediately switched to paypal.

Back
Top Bottom