Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Hey, you guys know how i can cancel a order? I emailed kithnyc as i ordered shorts on accident but they told me i cant because it ships from a third part source.

Just heard back from Kith customer support, they said that having a different shipping and billing address is fine if you paid with Paypal. I guess their  "shipping address must match billing address" only applies to CC orders. Phew.

woww so many pairs on sale on eBay now. Good news is that they're reselling for a lot less than I thought they would. About $3-320 

Hey, you guys know how i can cancel a order? I emailed kithnyc as i ordered shorts on accident but they told me i cant because it ships from a third part source.
Not sure if they changed this but in the past you wait to get em, return them, and pay the restocking fee and get kith credit. Again, that may have changed but thats what has happened in the past. 

Saw this on IG....
now that's a come up 
laugh.gif

Not sure if they changed this but in the past you wait to get em, return them, and pay the restocking fee and get kith credit. Again, that may have changed but thats what has happened in the past. 

Oh alright then. thanks

so i think resale won't be too high...so many auctions on ebay now..prices will eventually drop..so maybe those who missed have to be a little patient!!

so i think resale won't be too high...so many auctions on ebay now..prices will eventually drop..so maybe those who missed have to be a little patient!!

yeah, that's usually how it works since the market is so flooded. once pairs begin to dry up, price will go up again. same thing happened with mints and coves.

So many pairs on eBay. Just hold off fellas the little beasts that can't afford to hang on to them will hit everyone with the "need these gone ASAP" lmao

tempting to pay resale for the RG's but all the 'reasonably' priced pairs on eBay, the sellers are using the global import scheme or something and the import fees will be $140+...

Back
Top Bottom