Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Makes me think ronnie has little cobblers making the shoes to order. The shoes were only in small quantities im tripping how long it takes to process shoe orders!!! I've ordered from many places and never seen any of my orders at other stores take this long to process

Lmao for real? Labor Day just passed. Dude is on day 2 after the holiday weekend and wants his stuff on the way already. Smh. Patience is a virtue man. I reiterate in your email it says give them 3-5 days to process your order.

Makes me think ronnie has little cobblers making the shoes to order. The shoes were only in small quantities im tripping how long it takes to process shoe orders!!! I've ordered from many places and never seen any of my orders at other stores take this long to process

You must be new to KITH. You would hate supreme.

You gotta realize that these are small shops. This isn't Nike. They don't have the man power. They put more resources into shipping and whatnot just because someone on the internet is impatient, they lose money. Period.

They also have other orders to process. It probably takes an entire day just to pack and ship all of the sage/rose gold orders alone.

Patience is a virtue.

you've never ordered from sportszone elite, they take at least 3-4 days if not more

Lmao for real? Labor Day just passed. Dude is on day 2 after the holiday weekend and wants his stuff on the way already. Smh. Patience is a virtue man. I reiterate in your email it says give them 3-5 days to process your order.

Exactly. People really gotta read instead of assuming. KITH does a pretty good job of making information available on their site.

I dont recall asking you anythingvi dont know you or really cares what you think and for yo info ive never ordered from kith in my life. So keep the feminine commenys to yourself

Couldn't we all say the same about your comments? Think before you post.

Couldn't we all say the same about your comments? Think before you post.
Nope bit ugh sounds real feminine like another mans comment about something hurts u. U need to think if no one is speaking to u stay in a childs place

Last edited:
And usually thats a max amount of time it CAN take not a guarantee of it taking 5 biz days

It's 3-5 to process and handle fam. Not get the shoes to you.

Why you so mad? It's not like you're gonna unDS right away. Most of the pairs that were sold are gonna sit in closets anyways since all people do nowadays is take a pic for IG instead of wearing em

Exactly. People really gotta read instead of assuming. KITH does a pretty good job of making information available on their site.

Yeah man, and in all honesty they have been doing better in there shipping. At least from my experiences since the cove release.

I'm thoroughly convinced were speaking to a 13 year old kid. I can barely make out what's he's saying

It's 3-5 to process and handle fam. Not get the shoes to you.

Why you so mad? It's not like you're gonna unDS right away. Most of the pairs that were sold are gonna sit in closets anyways since all people do nowadays is take a pic for IG instead of wearing em
Sorry bro not me i wear mine asap i dont sit and stare and worship them and take pics lol

Last edited:
I'd rather listen about order #'s

Mines is 118*** early worm flow
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

All you idiots need to stop whining about the shipping. I made each and every pair of these by hand, and they have been sitting in my apartment all week. Do you know how cramped a NYC apartment is with 4000 pairs of shoes it it? I can hardly move, I think my dog may have gotten buried in a stack of size 12 Rose Gold's. I'm renting a Uhaul today and heading down to UPS. You'll get your shoes. Chill. 

All you idiots need to stop whining about the shipping. I made each and every pair of these by hand, and they have been sitting in my apartment all week. Do you know how cramped a NYC apartment is with 4000 pairs of shoes it it? I can hardly move, I think my dog may have gotten buried in a stack of size 12 Rose Gold's. I'm renting a Uhaul today and heading down to UPS. You'll get your shoes. Chill. 
good looks ron ron

Back
Top Bottom